This post contains affiliate links*
We are big fans of Okaysou’s air purifiers. We already have three of them, one in our living room, one in my bedroom, and one in our family room aka kitty playroom.
Cayman 608 features
The Cayman 608 is one of their newer models. The sleek, round design houses an incredible number of features:
- Maximum purification: this air cleaner purifies spaces up to 1,000 sq ft in one hour, 600 sq ft in 30 minutes, 300 sq ft in 15 minutes.
- Higher grade H13 true HEPA filtration. It comes with new fine non-woven fabric pre-filter, an H13 true HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. It captures 99.97% of air pollutants like dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander and hair, household odors and VOCs as small as 0.1 microns.
- Developed with the latest Silenceboost 2.0 Technology, the Cayman 608 air cleaner purifies your home with the lowest noise level of 22dB.
- Display lights can be turned off.
- Energy efficient: it uses only 25 watts used at the highest setting.
- Sleek touch operation panel with 2/4/6/8 fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock,
- Energy Star, CARB and FCC certified, ETL listed.
- 100% Ozone free
- USA registered 2-year Warranty
Putting the Cayman 608 to the test
Like all of Okaysou’s models, this one is easy to assemble: all you have to do is take the filter out of the plastic wrap, insert it in the purifier, and plug it in. You’re good to go!
The first thing I noticed when I first plugged it in was just how quiet it is at the lowest setting. It’s so quiet, I had to lean close to it to make sure it was even on. I love that they once again included the sleep mode feature that lets you turn off any display lights. I’m using this model in my bedroom, and between how quiet it is and the lack of light, I’m not even aware that it’s on, except for the benefits I derive from it.
The biggest difference I’ve noticed since I started using Okaysou’s products is that I no longer wake up with a stuffy nose, a common occurrence most mornings prior to using these air purifiers. The difference has been dramatic, and I have to believe that that means that the air quality in my home in general is improved.
We don’t have much of an issue with litter box odors since I pretty much scoop as soon as Allegra uses the box, but I tested the Cayman for that purpose, and it made quick work of the occasional smelly deposit, when the “scent” lingers even after the box has been scooped. It only took a minute or two to completely eliminate any remaining odors.
As always, the real test for me was going to be cooking odors. I really dislike having my house smell like dinner for hours after I finish my meal. The Cayman 608 performed as well as all the other Okaysou models. Even after baking a shrimp dish in the oven, it cleared lingering odors within just a few minutes.
Visit Okaysou.com for more information and to purchase.
Special 15% discount for Conscious Cat Readers
Use code Cayman 608 at checkout.
*The Conscious Cat is an affiliate partner of Okaysou. his means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves. We received this product from Okaysu at no charge for the purpose of this review. Neither the affiliate commission nor the free product influenced our review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat always reflect my own opinion.
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.
Table of Contents