Published by: Ingrid King. Last Updated on: July 12, 2023 by Crystal Uys
Allegra is always up for reviewing a new bed. Even though she sleeps with me on my bed at night, she likes having multiple cat beds scattered around the house for a variety of napping spots. She was ready to put the Hepper Nest Bed to the test!
Hepper Nest Bed features
- Comfortable, sturdy bowl shape made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides and rounded sides.
- Interior liner made of sherpa fleece for maximum coziness is easy to remove and wash.
- Overall size 17.5″W x 17.5″D x 5.75″H. Bed area is 15″ diameter, 5.5″ deep.
- Best for cats up to about 17 pounds.
- Four different color choices
- Trademarked and Registered Design
Putting the Hepper Nest Bed to the test
Allegra didn’t waste any time checking this bed out. The second I put it down, she was in it.
A few minutes later, this was the scene:
Allegra weighs about 10 pounds and this bed is the purrfect size for her, but I think it will work for much larger cats as well if they like to sleep curled up. Unlike other beds with soft sides, this bed will retain its shape, making it a great choice for cats who like firmer surfaces.
I love the simple design, which will blend in with any decor. This is a bed made to last and the fact that it’s so easy to keep clean is a bonus. In fact, we love this bed so much that we’re awarding it our coveted Seal of Approval.
For more information about the Hepper Nest Bed, and Hepper’s other fantastic products, please visit Hepper.com.
About the author
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.