Published by: Ingrid King. Last Updated on: July 3, 2023 by Crystal Uys
We tend to think of bacteria is “bad.” After all, some bacteria can make cats and humans sick. But there’s so much more to bacteria, and many of them are not just beneficial, but critical to your cat’s health.
Bacteria are microscopic creatures invisible to the human eye. They’re everywhere: in the air, soil, and water, inside yours and your cat’s body, and on your skin and your cat’s fur.
The scientists at NomNomNow have compiled a comprehensive and fascinating article about bacteria: what they are, where they live, and how they affect our daily lives and those or our pets.
Click here to read the article.
Formulated by Dr. Justin Shmalberg, Clinical Associate Professor and Service Chief, Integrative Medicine, at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, all of NomNomNow’s formulas contain only fresh ingredients.
- All food is human grade
- Vitamins are all natural
- All recipes meet AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) requirements
- Recipes are made from only a handful of ingredients: meat, vegetables, healthy oils, and a vitamin and nutrient blend.
- No additives, no artificial ingredients
- Individually portioned meals to suit your cat’s caloric needs
- Easy open pouch: simply tear open.
And best of all, it’s delivered fresh to your front door.
Read our review of NomNomNow here.
For more information about NomNomNow, and to order, please visit https://www.nomnomnow.com/fresh-cat-food-recipes.
Featured Image Credit: Kzenon, Shutterstock
About the author
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.