Allegra and the Marshmallow Cat Bed

marshmallow-cat-bed

This post contains affiliate links*

Is there a better feeling in the world than giving your cat a gift that she really, really loves? I got to experience that on Christmas Eve, when I gave Allegra the AmazinglyCat Marshmallow Cat Bed.

I rarely buy anything for Allegra since we get so many products for review all year long, but something kept nagging at me to get her this bed. And I’m so glad I did!

AmazinglyCat Marshmallow Cat Bed features

Generously sized at 23 inches diameter, this is the softest cat bed I have ever come across. It has a non-skid bottom. The bed can be machine washed on the gentle cycle. I love the rainbow pastel colors, even though I’m pretty sure Allegra couldn’t care less about the color of the bed.

What really intrigued me about this bed is that some of the ads I’d seen for it claim it’s a “calming bed.” I was pretty skeptical, because really, a bed that has the power to calm a cat?

Putting the AmazinglyCat Marshmallow Cat Bed to the test

When I first helped Allegra open the package, this was the scene:

cat-gift-wrap

Okay, I thought. Another gift that was a bust and will end up getting donated.

A few minutes later, she checked out the bed, and this happened:

And this is where she spent the rest of Christmas Eve. And Christmas Day. And the next day. And the next. The first couple of days we had the bed, the only times she wasn’t in it was when she was either eating, playing or using the litter box!

christmas-tree-cat-bed

As for the calming properties of the bed, I can’t say for sure that she’s a calmer cat than she was before she got the bed, but she sure seems to love napping in it.

cat-sleeping-bed

The AmazinglyCat Marshmallow Cat Bed is available from Amazon.

buy-from-amazon-blue

*The Conscious Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

Some of the exclusive discounts featured in our gift guide
are vaild through December 31 – don’t miss out!

11 Comments on Allegra and the Marshmallow Cat Bed

1. Sarah Chauncey
    December 29, 2020 at 9:20 pm (7 months ago)

I can’t wait to get this for Ariel! That video is toooo cute!

2. Summer
    December 29, 2020 at 9:09 pm (7 months ago)

Wow, that bed sounds awesome!

3. Courtney
    December 29, 2020 at 7:48 pm (7 months ago)

I ordered one of these for our cat Gizmo and it never came. I contacted the seller (a third party seller on amazon) and they told me to wait a couple of more days well a few days went by and I contacted them again (No package arrived) and I haven’t heard back from them yet. I hope I get my money back because I found it on walmart.com. It should be here on January 11. Or so I hope. I’m glad Allegra likes her bed. 🙂

4. Theresa Anspaugh
    December 29, 2020 at 6:36 pm (7 months ago)

Allegra made a great sell! I’d love one for myself. Can’t wait till Tasha’s arrives!

5. Timmy Tomcat
    December 29, 2020 at 2:24 pm (7 months ago)

Dad says maybe for a birthday as we still have gifts to unwrap

6. Connie Fischer
    December 29, 2020 at 11:37 am (7 months ago)

I wonder if these beds come in adult sizes. I would love to curl up in one myself.

Allegra looks adorable kneading the bed. So glad she likes it.

7. Bernadette DeLamar
    December 29, 2020 at 9:24 am (7 months ago)

Bruce the big guy cat wants to know if it comes in camo?

December 29, 2020 at 10:46 am (7 months ago)

LOL! Not this particular model, but there are similar ones available on Amazon in more “manly” colors: https://amzn.to/3nXGyUr However, I can’t vouch for the softness of the other brands.

8. Janine
    December 29, 2020 at 7:01 am (7 months ago)

The new bed is definitely looks like a big hit. I loved seeing her make biscuits in it.

9. Abby F.
    December 29, 2020 at 1:19 am (7 months ago)

I notice that Allegra is snug as a bug in this bed. My cats love that type of thing. Both of them have their own scratch lounge classic and love ’em, but they also wanted more than a measly pillow with a silky throw on top that I layed out for them. This bed is just the ticket and I’ll be getting one for each of them. Keep reviewing these products, please. Thanks.

December 29, 2020 at 4:44 am (7 months ago)

I know your kitties will love it, Abby!