Rainbow Bridge Ornament from KittyCat Art Studio

rainbow-bridge-ornament

This post contains affiliate links*

I’m a big fan of Laura Anglemoyer, the artist behind KittyCat Art Studio. Laura creates beautiful and unique handmade cat items ranging from ornaments to picture frames to food bowls and much, much more. Her whimsical creations are sure to bring a smile to your face, and they all make purrfect gifts. All of Laurel’s items can be customized from photos of your cats.

I love her new Rainbow Bridge ornament, and even though it’s photographed as a holiday ornament, I think it would also make a wonderful gift for someone who has lost a precious cat any time of the year.

rainbow-bridge-ornament back

To see this ornament and more of Laura’s whimsical creations and to purchase, please visit Laura’s Etsy Shop.

*FTC Disclosure: The Conscious Cat is a participant in Etsy’s affiliate program. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

6 Comments on Rainbow Bridge Ornament from KittyCat Art Studio

1. Sadies Dad
    September 2, 2020 at 4:26 pm (2 weeks ago)

Those are definitely cute but I try not to think about losing a pet until its time. Im a coward. I don’t want to face the inevitable.

2. Courtney
    September 1, 2020 at 11:06 pm (2 weeks ago)

Thank you for sharing this. I will be ordering this for Christmas. They look amazing.

3. Nancy
    September 1, 2020 at 3:15 pm (2 weeks ago)

That’s good to know about. Thanks Ingrid! I’ve bought things from Etsy dealers several times and every purchase has been successful – product and customer service.

4. Timmy Tomcat
    September 1, 2020 at 12:27 pm (2 weeks ago)

We really love Etsy and these are especially adorable

5. Janine
    September 1, 2020 at 6:39 am (3 weeks ago)

This is beautiful. I would display it all year too, not just Christmas. I have been wanting to order something from Laura since the first time you blogged about her.

6. Kim
    September 1, 2020 at 4:02 am (3 weeks ago)

These are beautiful and you can tell the care that goes into each one. Our mom has a special collection of ornaments that are generally meant for the holidays but displays them year round. We will definitely be heading to her Etsy shop and choosing the right accompaniment to go next to the photo of our brother. Mom says they will make very special gifts also.