Cat Duvet Cover Sets to Brighten Your Bedroom

cat-duvet-cover

This post contains affiliate links*

In my ongoing quest to brighten my living space with simple things that make me happy, I came across these adorable cat duvet cover sets, and just had to  share them with you.

Made from 100% cotton, each set includes a duvet cover and two standard pillow cases. The duvet cover features corner ties and a zipper closure. It comes in Twin and Full/Queen sizes.

cat-comforter-sheets

I’m having a hard time deciding between the yellow and the black and white pattern. The yellow would be a big departure for me in terms of color choice, but maybe it’s time to mix things up a little? Which pattern do you like best?

The duvet sets are available from Amazon.

buy-from-amazon-blue

*The Conscious Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

7 Comments on Cat Duvet Cover Sets to Brighten Your Bedroom

1. Jennifer Price
    June 9, 2020 at 4:35 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Ingrid, I say you should definitely go for the yellow. The sunshiney color will make you so happy and you know we all need that right now!

2. Crystal
    June 9, 2020 at 3:44 pm (6 months ago)

I’m a little confused. It might be my computer but what I ‘m seeing when I first go into the choices is a bluish/green with cats on my left and on my right bluish/green/black/white with cats then when I try again I Black/white on my right and yellow on the right. I like the bluish green or mint colored the best.

3. Lisa Barrett
    June 9, 2020 at 1:14 pm (6 months ago)

Normally I too would gravitate towards the black/white but with everything that’s going on, a cheerful yellow might just be needed. Plus, what a happy sight in the middle of winter. When in doubt, order both (free returns) and you see which you like best in your space.

4. Katy
    June 9, 2020 at 12:15 pm (6 months ago)

Those are really cute! I like both, but I think I lean towards the black/white myself. It could be brightened up with any number of colored throw pillows, too.

5. Silvia shanahan
    June 9, 2020 at 10:23 am (6 months ago)

I was just about to ask the same thing……check with Allegra.

6. Catherine J Stout
    June 9, 2020 at 8:46 am (6 months ago)

Thanks for sharing Ingrid…I like the yellow best..It is a very retro, mellow yellow, and I think it will go with any other color..My bedroom is a sage green..Have you asked Allegra, what she thinks?

7. Janine
    June 9, 2020 at 7:50 am (6 months ago)

These are really pretty. I like the mint and yellow ones the best. they are bright cheerful colors.