Happy Valentine’s Day

valentines-day-tortoiseshell-cat

This is a bittersweet Valentine’s Day for us – another “first” without Ruby.

It’s also our first Valentine’s Day graphic since 2011 without Ruby. The following year, Ruby had been with us for 11 months, and I created the graphic below.

Valentines-Day-cats-cute

Allegra and I hope you and your kitties have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

contribute banner ad

16 Comments on Happy Valentine’s Day

1. Sandy Weinstein
    March 3, 2020 at 1:01 am (8 months ago)

how i know how hard it is, and i dont think it gets easier, unfortunately. my oldest dog has been gone for almost 4 yrs and i still break down and cry. i wish i could be more positive, maybe for some it gets easier but not for me. i hope that you and Allegra had a wonderful Vday. wishing you the best.

2. DENNIS J MORAN
    February 18, 2020 at 2:52 pm (8 months ago)

This will be my first Valentines day without my two baby girls. Princess 15 and Spooky 14. I will see them again someday.

3. Steph
    February 14, 2020 at 7:43 pm (9 months ago)

Wishing you love & purrs this Valentine’s Day. May the love you shared with precious Ruby fill your hearts & comfort you.

February 14, 2020 at 5:53 pm (9 months ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day. Love the graphics.

5. Jackie Pasquini
    February 14, 2020 at 2:57 pm (9 months ago)

Happy Valentin e’s Day Ingrid and Allegra….and of course Ruby in Heaven xoxox

6. Gini Diane Collinson
    February 14, 2020 at 2:23 pm (9 months ago)

Ingrid and Allegra, I am so sorry that your beloved Ruby has made her transition. This is a hard period that nobody can “do” for you; just know that you and Allegra are in my thoughts and prayers. Prayers for Ms. Ruby too…

7. Tracy Steen
    February 14, 2020 at 1:51 pm (9 months ago)

Aww precious graphics of the babies. I hope that Allegra gives you comfort during this time. ❤️

8. Leslie
    February 14, 2020 at 12:14 pm (9 months ago)

Happy Valentines Day. Thinking of you ❤️

9. caren
    February 14, 2020 at 10:02 am (9 months ago)

Sending lots of love and (((hugs))) of comfort. Many of us know all too well how hard these “firsts” are xoxoxo

10. Gloria
    February 14, 2020 at 9:18 am (9 months ago)

Ingrid and Allegra,

Happy Valentine’s Day. May your sweet memories of sweet Ruby bring a smile your way on this day. I’m sure there are many. Ruby is with you. Hope Allegra gives you lots of head bonks and purrs.

11. Lynda
    February 14, 2020 at 9:14 am (9 months ago)

oh Ingrid, Happy Valentine Day to you, however you and Allegra can find it. The hole that losing a pet leaves can’t be filled, but I hope you and Allegra find ways to help each other cope as peace finds it’s way back to you. Much love to you both.

12. Janine
    February 14, 2020 at 8:13 am (9 months ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day! I know Ruby is there with you and Allegra in spirit.

13. Nancy Faulkner
    February 14, 2020 at 8:03 am (9 months ago)

Ingrid & Allerga,

A wish for a Happy Valentine’s Day to you. Tho your sweet Ruby isn’t with you physically, she is with you in mind & heart forever!

Celebrate, you have each other & the the love! That is what today means for me. For past & present loves.

Love from,

Grayson, Milo, Hamish & Nancy

14. Joyce
    February 14, 2020 at 2:25 am (9 months ago)

How are you doing, Ingrid… Rhetorical question, sort of.
    Just want you to know I think about you often.
    I wish you strength & peace.

15. Rachel
    February 14, 2020 at 1:32 am (9 months ago)

Happy Valentine’s day luv. This is our first with our derpy duo, puff mayhem and mischief managed, and the first without our preciously evil tortie Willow. Hopefully she’s plotting fun with sweet Ruby.

16. Wendy
    February 14, 2020 at 1:27 am (9 months ago)

Happy Valentine Day to you dear Ingrid and sweetie Allegra and of course the sweet Angel Ruby in heaven ❤❤❤ From Jingle (my Little Princess) and Wendy from Penang, Malaysia