Now Available: The 2020 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar

consciouscat-cat-wall-calendar

It’s hard to believe it’s time to start thinking about calendars for next year. We’re hoping that our 2020 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar will be one of your choices!

Allegra and Ruby helped me pick out the photos (and as always, there was quite a bit of spirited discussion!) To my knowledge, this is still the only calendar on the market that exclusively features tortoiseshell cats and their famous tortitude!

consciouscat-cat-wall-calendar

Calendars are $24.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling (US only, please contact me for international shipping rates.)

Purchase Your Calendar Now – Supplies Are Limited!

Your purchase is secure and processed through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account, you can pay with any credit card.

Calendars will ship directly from Vistaprint via USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground and typically take about 6 to 8 business days. Shipping address must be a physical address, no PO boxes, please.

6 Comments on Now Available: The 2020 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar

1. LUCY
    December 24, 2019 at 3:54 pm (2 months ago)

INGRID. I LOVE THE CALENDAR THE PHOTOS OF THE GIRLS ARE AWESOME
    EACH AND EVERY ONE IS A KEEPER! I WILL ENJOY IT ALL YEAR LONG. AND THE GIRLS WILL MAKE MY DAY, EVERY DAY.!! A REAL COLLECTOR CALENDAR. WHAT A GREAT IDEA . I LOVE IT. THANK YOU.

September 10, 2019 at 3:26 pm (6 months ago)

So pretty.

• Nancy Dloughy
      December 25, 2019 at 8:08 pm (2 months ago)

The picture is beautiful Ingrid. Unfortunately, I can’t afford a calendar. I’m on a fixed income, and after bills are paid, there’s nothing left. But I still would love
      to have one. And again, thank you so much for that beautiful picture of Allegra and Ruby. Please continue to post pictures of Ruby. Even though she’s at the Rainbow Bridge now, she’s watching over you and Allegra, and still a family member. She will always be with you. I’m sure Allegra misses her partner in crime. Did she look for Ruby? A lot of cats do that.. She must be grieving too.

I hope you had a nice Christmas.i know it was a difficult one, but I know you have fond memories of Ruby. R.I.P. Ruby. We all love you.

3. Timmy Tomcat
    September 10, 2019 at 10:51 am (6 months ago)

It is so hard to pick photos that are better than one another. We would never be able to do that. Cant wait to see it

4. Janine
    September 10, 2019 at 7:25 am (6 months ago)

I bet it was hard to pick which pictures you wanted to use on the calendar. Your girls are so beautiful and you take good pictures of them.

September 11, 2019 at 5:11 am (6 months ago)

Thanks, Janine!