Now Available: The 2019 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar

2019-Conscious-Cat-calendar

It’s that time of year again! The 2019 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar is now available for purchase.

As always, Allegra and Ruby helped me pick out the photos (and as always, there was quite a bit of spirited discussion!) To my knowledge, this is still the only calendar on the market that exclusively features tortoiseshell cats and their famous tortitude!

Conscious-Cat-calendar

Calendars are $23.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling (US only, please contact me for international shipping rates.)

Purchase Your Calendar Now – Supplies Are Limited!

Your purchase is secure and processed through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account, you can pay with any credit card.

Calendars will ship directly from Vistaprint via USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground and typically take about 6 to 8 business days. Shipping address must be a physical address, no PO boxes, please.

7 Comments on Now Available: The 2019 Conscious Cat Wall Calendar

1. Tracey
    December 18, 2018 at 5:53 am (8 months ago)

I wish I could’ve afforded to purchase one of your beautiful and sweet calendars. I’m sorry that it’s beyond my budget. Your babies are precious. Happy and healthy 2019!

• LISAMARIE GRUTTADAURIA
      January 4, 2019 at 5:47 am (8 months ago)

HI, UR CATS R CUTE…. BUT I’M SORRY AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE 2 PURCHASE 1 OF DESE REALLY BEAUTIFUL WALL CALENDARS… I SIMPLY CAN’T AFFORD IT RITE NOW… WAY BEYOND MY BUDGET… HAPPY NEW YEAR’S 2 U N UR SPECIAL CATS!!!…. WE HAVE A REALLY GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, LIL DIVA PRINCESS DAUGHTER MUSHY MUSHHHH BEAR, OUR SPOILED LIL GURL IS 100% PERSIAN CHARCOAL GRAY CAT… SHE IS SUCH A LIL HAM… LOL…. ANYWAYS, THNX N HAPPY NEW YEAR’S 2019!!!!!!!……………………..;)

January 4, 2019 at 6:09 am (8 months ago)

Happy New Year to you and your little diva!

2. Beah Robinson
    December 2, 2018 at 2:15 am (9 months ago)

Love your kitties! Beautiful!! Unfortunately beyond my budget.

September 14, 2018 at 12:18 pm (11 months ago)

How pretty.

4. Janine
    September 14, 2018 at 7:52 am (11 months ago)

Awwww…… Your girls are beautiful. I bet it was hard choosing the photos.

September 14, 2018 at 2:17 pm (11 months ago)

Thanks, Janine. They think so! And so do I 🙂