Of all the cat events I’ve attended over the years, last year’s inaugural Cat Camp NYC was one of my favorites. A weekend packed with educational lectures, roundtable discussions, lots of vendors offering fantastic cat-themed products and best of all, thousands of cat lovers who care about making all cats’ lives better – it doesn’t get any better than that!
And this year’s Cat Camp promises to be even bigger and better. Returning as Jackson Galaxy’s Cat Camp. the event will take place on May 5 and 6, 2018 at Penn Plaza Pavilion, located at 401 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001.
At Cat Camp, you can:
- Learn more about cats: Speakers and panelists will share their knowledge on topics ranging from learning about how to care for community cats, save orphan kittens, and how to run a nonprofit.
- Shop: There will be dozens of cat-focused vendors available to cater to your every cat desire.
- Meet adoptable cats and maybe even find your newest family member!
I’m honored to be once again be one of the speakers in an incredible line up of personalities: Jackson Galaxy (My Cat from Hell and the Jackson Galaxy Foundation); our very own cat behaviorist, Mikel Delgado (Feline Minds,) Lil BUB (with a presentation by BUB and Mike Bridavsky); Hannah Shaw (Kitten Lady); Andrew Martilla (The Great Went Pet Photography,) Adam Myatt (aka The Cat Man of West Oakland,) and many others. I will be holding a Q&A session on Saturday from 11am to 12pm. For a complete schedule, please visit http://www.catcampnyc.com/schedule/
Get your tickets now!
There are 3 types of tickets for Jackson Galaxy’s Cat Camp:
- General Admission: Entrance to the event, shopping center, and the fun breakout events.
- Presentation Pass: All of the perks of General Admission PLUS the ability to attend the special presentations on that day.
- Meet & Greet Tickets: Meet & Greets do not include admission to the event, but event tickets are not necessary to go to the Meet & Greet as they are held on separate floors.
Visit Cat Camp NYC for more information and to purchase your tickets.