This post is sponsored by Litter Genie
The folks at Litter Genie launched a new fun and interactive website, StopCatLitterSmell.com with games, prizes, cat tips and more on October 29, which was National Cat Day. This annual official holiday is designed to commemorate all the many cats that need a home, to encourage cat adoption, and to celebrate our love for kitties of all kinds.
Of course, we all know that every day is National Cat Day and a cause for celebrating cats!
Visit StopCatLitterSmell.com and win daily prizes or enter for a chance to win $1,000 for you and an additional $1,000 for your favorite cat shelter. Need some cat advice? Check out the weekly column from Rita Reimers, “The Cat Analyst.”
Did you know?
• Americans are crazy about cats! There are 85 million cats living as pets in the USA. That’s incredible!
• Many cats still need our help. Every year, 3.2 million cats go into shelters around the country.
• There are more than two million cat videos on YouTube. People have watched these videos more than 26 billion times. That’s an average of 12,000 views per video…
• Watching cat videos boosts viewers’ energy and positive emotions and decreases negative feelings, according to a study.
Visit StopLitterSmell.com to join in the fun! Make sure you visit every day for a chance to win prizes.
• Indiana University Media School research
FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, which means that I was compensated to feature this content. Regardless of payment received, you will only see products or services featured on this site that I believe are of interest to our readers.