Next to you, your vet is probably the second-most important person in your cat’s life. Finding a vet who truly understands cats and the special challenges they present at the veterinary clinic can be a daunting process for cat parents.
I’m excited to offer you a free webinar to help you understand what goes into finding a great vet for your cats.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Where to start looking for a cat friendly vet
- What to look for once you’ve narrowed down your choices
- Questions to ask before you even take your cat to the vet
- How the American Association of Feline Practitioners’ Cat Friendly Practice Program (CFP) can help you
- What CFP can’t tell you about a vet
- Why the right vet and veterinary clinic can make going to the vet less stressful for you and your cats
- What is your vet’s experience level?
- Live Q&A
As a former veterinary practice manager, I have a unique view of the challenges of finding the right vet for your cat from both the perspective of being a cat parent myself, and from knowing what happens “behind the scenes” at a veterinary clinic.
After watching this webinar, you will have a better understanding of how to find a vet who is purrfect for you and your cats.
How to Find a Cat Friendly Vet
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
1:30pm – 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Click here to register
You must register to be able to view this webinar. Registering will also give you access to the recording of the webinar, should you be unable to attend live.