FREE Webinar: How to Find a Cat Friendly Vet

cat-friendly-vet

Next to you, your vet is probably the second-most important person in your cat’s life. Finding a vet who truly understands cats and the special challenges they present at the veterinary clinic can be a daunting process for cat parents.

I’m excited to offer you a free webinar to help you understand what goes into finding a great vet for your cats.

In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn:

• Where to start looking for a cat friendly vet
  • What to look for once you’ve narrowed down your choices
  • Questions to ask before you even take your cat to the vet
  • How the American Association of Feline Practitioners’ Cat Friendly Practice Program (CFP) can help you
  • What CFP can’t tell you about a vet
  • Why the right vet and veterinary clinic can make going to the vet less stressful for you and your cats
  • What is your vet’s experience level?
  • Live Q&A

As a former veterinary practice manager, I have a unique view of the challenges of finding the right vet for your cat from both the perspective of being a cat parent myself, and from knowing what happens “behind the scenes” at a veterinary clinic.

After watching this webinar, you will have a better understanding of how to find a vet who is purrfect for you and your cats.

How to Find a Cat Friendly Vet

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
1:30pm – 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Click here to register

You must register to be able to view this webinar. Registering will also give you access to the recording of the webinar, should you be unable to attend live.

9 Comments on FREE Webinar: How to Find a Cat Friendly Vet

1. Susan
    April 8, 2016 at 5:48 pm (4 years ago)

I will not be available at the time of the webinar but I understand I will be able to access the recording, so I went ahead and registered.

April 9, 2016 at 5:37 am (4 years ago)

Thanks for registering, Susan, and yes, you will get access to the recording after the webinar.

2. Peyton
    April 5, 2016 at 5:55 pm (4 years ago)

i registered for the webinar. Thanks for the information

April 5, 2016 at 8:19 am (4 years ago)

Thanks Ingrid.

4. Janine
    April 5, 2016 at 7:51 am (4 years ago)

I wish I had this advice when I was looking for a vet. When I moved to the town where I am now, I had tried a couple different clinics and had some bad experience. After trying a few in town, I finally found one who is very good with cats. They even have two office cats roaming around.

April 5, 2016 at 4:45 pm (4 years ago)

I’m glad you found a vet you’re comfortable with, Janine.

5. Fur Everywhere
    April 5, 2016 at 5:28 am (4 years ago)

I will definitely register for this.

I love our current vet. The vet techs and vets are so good with Lita. I had no idea what I was missing until I switched. They even said they LIKE Lita – I just about fell over!! Our old vet was always telling me what trouble Lita was. Honestly, I shouldn’t be surprised that the new place likes her – she’s a very nice cat – she just gets stressed at the vet. I hope this webinar helps a lot of people. Having been at a vet who is cat-only but not cat-friendly and one who is cat-friendly, I would never go back to the other way.

April 5, 2016 at 4:45 pm (4 years ago)

I always hate hearing when someone goes to a cat-only practice and finds that the staff there isn’t cat friendly. I’ll try to address this issue in the webinar.

6. Sharyl
    April 5, 2016 at 1:09 am (4 years ago)

What a wonderful idea. Thank you for doing this Ingrid