Phone Consultations are available
on the following topics:
Health/Lifestyle: Diet, Environment and Exercise
We all want our cats to live long, healthy and happy lives. Three key components to this are diet, environment, and exercise. During our consultation I will
- Review your cat’s current diet. I will make suggestions on how to improve it, and recommend supplements, if indicated.
- Review yourcat’s current environment to ensure that it’s free from toxins and common psychological stressors.
- Discuss your cat’s play and exercise routine, and offer suggestions to improve it, if needed.
Was your cat diagnosed with a serious or chronic illnes by your veterinarian, and you’re feeling overwhelmed? Do you have a difficult time sorting through treatment options? Are you unsure whether you can follow through on your veterinarian’s treatment plan (injections, medication, subcutaneous fluids)? During our consultation, I can help you
- Review your cat’s diagnosis and treatment plan and offer support for implementing your veterinarian’s suggestions.
- Offer suggestions and tools for caring for a sick cat, both physically/logistically and emotionally.
- Provide resources for your cat’s specific health condition, including what alternative treatments may be available for your pet’s condition.
Behavior issues can be challenging to address remotely. I can advise you on basic behavior problems such as cat to cat introductions, how to create a stimulating environment for your cats, and minor aggression issues. I will refer you to a feline behaviorist for more complex problems.
As pet parents, it is inevitable that at some point, we will be facing the loss of our beloved friend. Sadly, our pets don’t live nearly as long as we would like them to. Sometimes, it helps knowing that you’re not alone in dealing with this difficult situation. In our consultation, I can help you
- Determine whether it’s time to let your cat go. Euthanasia is never a simple decision, and it’s different for each individual cat and person. I can help you sort through the emotions and the facts surrounding this difficult issue.
- Talk through available options for what to do with your cat’s body, and help you find the one that is the best solution for you and your family.
- Help you navigate through your grief. Sometimes, being able to talk to someone who has experienced this devastating loss can be very helpful.
15 minutes – $50
30 minutes – $85
60 minutes – $150
I use PayPal to invoice for all consultation fees. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, you can pay with your credit card. A fee of $45 for the first 15 minutes is due prior to the consultation. I bill for any additional time after the consultation. Payment is due upon receipt.
Click here to contact me to schedule a consultation.
Click here for more information about me.
Consultations are not a substitute for veterinary care. Suggestions for diet changes and supplements should be discussed with your pet’s veterinarian.