Giveaway: Brawny Cat Original Comfort Lounge
When it comes to cat loungers and scratchers, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything better than the Brawny Cat line.
The original BrawnyCat Scratch’n Slumber Comfort Lounge was designed by Andrew Lesko for his 25-pound cat when he found that “she loved to lounge on her cardboard cat scratcher. It was just her natural spot to hang out on. Her own scent, left by her scratching activity, gave her a sense of ownership and comfort. Not that it was comfortable. It was flat and small (for her). She needed something larger that would also give her more comfort.”
He couldn’t find anything in stores that worked for her, so he decided to design his own. “My prerequisites were that it would be oversized and accommodating for cats of all sizes, be super comfortable, and incorporate a heavy duty, long lasting scratching pad that was also reversible and replaceable. It would be earth friendly, elevated, and have a hidden storage space for kitty toys which would also collect cat scratching residue flakes to keep floors clean.”
In addition to being fantastic from a feline’s point of view, these scratch lounges are also beautiful! Here’s what you get with these lounges:
• Gorgeous Smooth-Sanded Authentic Cedar Wood Frame. Brawny Cat puts old growth, reclaimed, Pacific Northwest Western red cedar to good use. The sweet aroma of cedar is as natural as it gets!
• Ultra Hardy honeycomb cardboard scratching surface from the symmetrical, sculpted, reversible, replaceable Comfort Padlet.
• Tail Slots & Footsy Rests. A girl’s got to have the finer accomodations so Brawny Cat oblidges. Fun for boy kitties too!
• Sculpted Side Bolsters. These are magical for kitties that desire a cat scratch lounge that will put their slumbering abilities to good use.
• Off the Floor Elevation. Why Scratch’n Slumber on your Comfort Lounge if you can be elevated and feel like the Royal Kitty that you are. Stainless Steel leg glides are capped with floor-safe felt pads.
• Hidden Storage Area / Cardboard Residue Collector. This is a cat guardian favorite because not only does this area store your kitty’s toys, grooming brushes, catnip and other things – it also keeps cardboard scratching residue off the floor or carpet.
• Room for Two – Brawny Cat’s Comfort Lounge is great for even the biggest kitty or for kitty pals who like to hang out together.
Enter our giveaway to win one of these fabulous lounges for your cats - a $198 value!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment and tell me why you’d like to win. For an additional chance to win, tweet about this giveaway or share on Facebook, and post the link in a separate comment. This giveaway ends Thursday, August 2. Due to high shipping costs, this giveaway is limited to readers in the United States.
The winner will get to choose the wood for their lounge. Choices are Natural Cedar, Dark Mocha or Dark Cherry as shown on the Brawny Cat website. For more information about these loungers, and to purchase, please visit BrawnyCat.
Photo of Petunia on her Brawny Cat Lounge by Robin Olson, used with permission.