Published by: Ingrid King. Last Updated on: February 10, 2023 by Crystal Uys
This is a sponsored post*
Traveling with cats (or dogs) requires being organized. You don’t want to forget anything that your feline travel buddy may need while you’re away from the comforts of home. Whether it’s food and snacks, water, important papers, or a harness and leash, the Sleepyod Go Bag has a space for everything.
Go Bag features
This well-thought out bag features so many clever little touches!
• 2 small pockets for smaller items
• 1 large padded pocket for essential documents, computer or tablet
• Lanyard for hanging items like keys
• Easy clean exterior imade of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon• Padded main compartment
• Top zip with double zipper pulls
• Tapered profile for comfortable cross-body carrying
• Structured design with flat base for stability
• Streamlined grab handle
• Adjustable shoulder strap with comfort padding
• Single zipper front pocket for easy access items
• 2 gusseted side pockets for items like beverage bottles or phone
• Utility ring for hanging items like a leash or flashlight
• Easy clean exterior is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
• 2 padded, mini cubes in Glacier Silver color with double zipper pulls
• 1 insulated food bag in Glacier Silver color
My take on the Sleepypod Go Bag
This bag beats just about any travel bag I’ve seen in terms of design and versatility. The bag is large, but not so large that carrying it would be awkward. I like the option to carry it cross-body for added comfort. It is large enough to hold a laptop or tablet.
The Go Bag as an emergency supply bag
In addition to making a great travel bag, the Sleepypod Go Bag can be used as part of your emergency kit. If you don’t already have one, this bag is a great tool to get you started. Put your cat’s medical records, vaccine certificates and licenses, and a list of medications, if applicable, into the bag. Pack food and water, enough to last for at least a few days into the provided containers. Don’t forget to include food and water dishes. If your cat requires medication, keep at least enough to last for a few days on hand in your emergency kit. Consider adding a first aid kit to your Go Bag.
The Sleepypod Go Bag comes in four beautiful colors. For more information and to purchase, please visit Sleepypod.com.
*FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, which means that I was compensated to feature this content. Regardless of payment received, you will only see products or services featured on this site that I believe are of interest to our readers.
About the author
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.