Published by: Ingrid King. Last Updated on: January 3, 2023 by Crystal Uys
Allegra is always intrigued when we get a new cat bed for review, but the true test, as most of us know, is whether the novelty will wear off quickly, or whether the bed is a keeper. I can usually predict what she will like, and I was pretty sure she would love this memory foam bed from Pet Craft Supply.
- Orthopedic memory foam chip cushion helps alleviate pressure points, forms to the body, and is ideal for pets with arthritis. Memory foam keeps its shape and will not flatten over time.
- Ultra soft plush, a wraparound design, and deep walls provide warmth, comfort, and support.
- Durable linen and a quality construction ensure this bed will last over time.
- High quality fabrics and materials are non-toxic and safe.
- Machine washable: simply machine wash cold and tumble dry low or air dry.
- 18 L x 18 W x 6 H inches
- Available in grey and brown.
Putting the bed to the test
It didn’t take long for Allegra to check out the bed. The video below was taken seconds after I put the bed on the floor. Once she had kneaded it to her liking, she curled up and took a nice long nap.
This bed has been a huge hit. She’s been in it multiple times a day, every single day, since we got it about a month ago.
My take on the Soho Round Memory Foam Cat Bed
I love the solid construction of this bed and the design. The top of the bed is so soft, and the memory foam portion is soft yet firm. In fact, I wish, they made a human size version! But most of all, it makes me so happy that Allegra loves this bed so much.
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.
Table of Contents