This is a sposored post, and it contains affiliate links*
We’ve had the original Cat Amazing Puzzle Toy for years, and it’s a perennial favorite for the girls. And now, the makers of Cat Amazing have come out with a new version: Cat Amazing EPIC!
The benefits of puzzle toys
Puzzle toys are a great way to keep your cats entertained and mentally stimulated when you can’t play with them. The toys are designed to be filled with treats, and they challenge kitty to retrieve the treats through varied openings in the toys. Most puzzle toy manufacturers recommend using dry food with these puzzles. Since I don’t recommend feeding any dry food, not even as treats, I recommend using freeze dried meat based treats
Cat Amazing EPIC!
Cat Amazing EPIC! is the most intricate puzzle toy I’ve seen yet with three levels and seven sections. Features include:
- An outer shell constructed of ultra-tough double-layered cardboard
- Six inserts create the internal maze, which can be reconfigured to increase or decrease the difficulty level
- The inserts are made with the colors cats see best – yellow, green and purple – to provide additional visual stimulation.
- The maze design and game mechanics were developed using the feedback of thousands of customers of the original to
Cat Amazing EPIC! is planet-friendly, made entirely out of renewable and biodegradable materials.
Allegra and Ruby test Cat Amazing EPIC!
Allegra and Ruby were immediately intrigued with the Cat Amazing EPIC! I set it to the “easy” level, and it was still quite challenging for them to get the treats out – which is a good thing, since you want to keep cats engaged and playing with the puzzle, rather than walk away bored. I don’t let them play with it unsupervised, so it gets put away after each play session, which actually seems to make them think they’re getting a whole new toy each time I bring it out again.
For more information, and to pre-order your Cat Amazing EPIC!, please visit http://www.catamazingepic.com
* FTC Disclosure: I received this product for review at no charge. I also received a fee to feature this product. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion, or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion. The Conscious Cat is an affiliate partner of Kickstarter, which means that we get a small commission if you support EPIC!’s campaign.
Ingrid King is an award-winning author, former veterinary hospital manager, and veterinary journalist who is passionate about cats.