When I saw the Chill Pad mentioned in one of Jackson Galaxy’s recent emails, I had a feeling Allegra would love it, and I was delighted when we received one to test.
Chill Pad features
This soft pad makes a great “scent soaker,” meaning it holds scent, which can help cats feel safe and at ease in their environment.
- Soft and plush acrylic (vonnel) top layer and faux suede bottom
- Stuffed with high-loft PlanetFill® filler, made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- No zipper to reduce the risk of chewing or tearing
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Designed to fit most standard cat carriers
- Available in two sizes: XS measures 20 x 15 x 1.8 inches, S measures 24 x 18 x 1.9 inches
- Available in aqua and pebble (a light grey)
Putting the Chill Pad to the test
Allegra started kneading the Chill Pad within seconds of me putting it on the floor.
It didn’t take much longer for her to settle down and survey the room from this new vantage point.
A few minutes later, she settled in for a nice long nap.
For more information and to purchase, visit JacksonGalaxy.com.
*FTC Disclosure: The Conscious Cat is an affiliate partner of xxxxx. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves. We received this product at no charge for the purpose of this review. Receiving the free product did not influence our review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my unbiased opinion, or, as the case may be, Allegra’s opinion.