This post contains affiliate links*
If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that I’m a big fan of Okaysou’s air purifiers. We already have four of them, one in our living room, one in the dining room, my bedroom, and one in our family room aka kitty playroom.
Pega 100 features
The Pega 100 is a smaller air purifier, perfectly sized for a small bedroom, office, or kitchen. The sleek, compact design houses an incredible number of features:
- Ultra silent, yet powerful. In Sleep Mode, the noise level is only 22 dB, and yet, it can refresh the room air five times per hour in rooms as large as 129 ft² (12 m²).
- Easy operation. One button does everything from turning it on to changing the speed. The filter indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be replaced.
- High-efficiency 3-stage filtration: the H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as pet dander, dust, mold, smoke pollen and VOCs.
- Energy saving: with a low rated power of 6W at the highest speed, this air purifier can run 24/7 and for less than $6 a year.
- Lightweight and flexible: At only 2.6 pounds this little air purifier has a worldwide voltage power supply.
- USA registered 2-year Warranty
Putting the Pega 100 to the test
Like all of Okaysou’s models, this one is easy to assemble: all you have to do is take the filter out of the plastic wrap, re-insert it, and plug it in. You’re good to go!
As with all Okaysou air purifiers, the first thing I noticed with is the absence of noise. This is their quietest model yet. I actually had to look at the manual to make sure I hadn’t missed a step turning it on. I really love that I can have the benefits of an air purifier without the white noise that some other brands have.
The biggest difference I’ve noticed since I started using Okaysou’s products is that I no longer wake up with a stuffy nose, a common occurrence most mornings prior to using these air purifiers. The difference has been dramatic, and I have to believe that that means that the air quality in my home in general is improved.
I’ve also noticed less dust on my shelves and knick knacks. I don’t have to dust quite as frequently – definitely a bonus as far as I’m concerned, but more importantly, it means that these air purifiers do what they’re supposed to do.
We don’t have much of an issue with litter box odors since I pretty much scoop as soon as Allegra uses the box, but I tested the Pega 100 near the litter box, and it made quick work of her occasional smelly deposits. It only took a minute or two to completely eliminate any remaining odors.
As always, the real test for me was going to be cooking odors. I really dislike having my house smell like dinner for hours after I finish my meal. The Pega 100 performed as well as all the other Okaysou models, and the small size makes it perfect for use on the kitchen counter. Since it’s so lightweight and easy to move, I’ll use it in both office and kitchen.
Visit Okaysou.com for more information and to purchase.
Special 10% discount for Conscious Cat Readers
Use code CONSCIOUSCAT10 at checkout.
*The Conscious Cat is an affiliate partner of Okaysou. his means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves. We received this product from Okaysu at no charge for the purpose of this review. Neither the affiliate commission nor the free product influenced our review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat always reflect my own opinion.