Allegra’s World: Coffee Table Makeover, Part Two

cat-paint-supplies

Hi everyone, it’s Allegra! Remember how I told you about how I helped Mom paint our coffee table a couple of weeks ago? Well, guess what! I got to help with another project!

This time, Mom painted the end tables that go with the coffee table. But instead of painting them in the living room, where I could be really helpful, she dragged each table into her office, and sometimes, she closed the door on me. She mumbled something about “we don’t want to get any paint on you, Allegra, do we?”, but how was I supposed to do my job if she locked me out of the office?

Allegra-cat-painting-helper

I did manage to help her a lot with getting everything set up.

painting-helper-cat

And I made sure that I inspected the finished product thoroughly before I let her put it back in the living room.

living-room-makeover

I think Mom did a good job, but she could have done it in so much less time if she had let me help more!

contribute banner ad

10 Comments on Allegra’s World: Coffee Table Makeover, Part Two

1. lynda
    May 13, 2021 at 1:20 pm (1 month ago)

Hmmm. Maybe you should let your Union Rep know about this work blockage, Allegra. Some additional “compensation” may be required!

May 13, 2021 at 3:06 pm (1 month ago)

Allegra is all over it, Lynda! She likes the idea of additional compensation!

2. Theresa Anspaugh
    May 12, 2021 at 5:48 pm (1 month ago)

Good Job Allegra! Mom just didn’t want you to end up looking like Pepe Le Pew! You’ll be able to enjoy the bright, clean looking room! You’ll have to admit, mom did a very good job!

3. Timmy Tomcat
    May 12, 2021 at 2:16 pm (1 month ago)

It would have gone so much smoother if you were snoopervising Allegra

4. Debi
    May 12, 2021 at 10:06 am (1 month ago)

Bright and cozy! I’m sure you and Mom will enjoy relaxing in this pleasant new enviorment!

5. Connie Fischer
    May 12, 2021 at 8:43 am (1 month ago)

Good job, Mom! Painting is fun and addictive! I painted our whole house by myself before we sold it and moved to Florida. I think I’ll leave anymore of that stuff to someone else now. Whew!!

Allegra, you are such a good helper girl!

6. Abby F.
    May 12, 2021 at 6:45 am (1 month ago)

Allegra, I can’t believe the table got such a good paint job in spite of your lack of involvement. Stranger things have happened. Don’t let mom get away with something like this again.

7. Janine
    May 12, 2021 at 6:14 am (1 month ago)

Your meowmy did a great job and you were the best inspector.

8. Tracy Steen
    May 12, 2021 at 2:43 am (1 month ago)

You are such a good girl Allegra! And you’re so pretty!

9. Summer
    May 12, 2021 at 1:21 am (1 month ago)

Your human did a great job, Allegra! But you are right, she could have done it better and faster if you had been able to help more.