Sunday Quotes: Everything Will Be Okay

cat-everything-okay

I thought today’s quote by John Lennon fits in nicely with our recent theme of hope.

If you need a little extra help, I encourage you to try a new meditation from the Women’s Meditation Network, Everything is Going to be Okay. It’s less than 10 minutes long, and it will help you connect with the stillness inside of you.

Click here to listen to the Everything is Going to Be Okay meditation.

I find that consciously shutting down my mind really helps me stay grounded when it’s trying to run away with the endless “what if” thoughts. What helps you connect with your center?

contribute banner ad

7 Comments on Sunday Quotes: Everything Will Be Okay

1. judy
    March 28, 2021 at 3:24 pm (2 weeks ago)

it is not ok, and it was the end.
    She had enough pain. She’s gone RIP
    This makes no sense at all

2. Eleanor Skibo
    March 14, 2021 at 10:31 pm (4 weeks ago)

Great choice of an appropriate quote, Ingrid. How very true those words ring out; when the end does arrive everything will be great, and if there’s still strife and turmoil then it’s not the end. At least all of us will realize what state of civilization we’re in. Have faith and hope my friends, all will
    end well. Have a great week, everyone!

3. Melissa & Mudpie
    March 14, 2021 at 2:13 pm (4 weeks ago)

I’ve seen that quote before and loved it. Very important to remember.

4. Timmy Tomcat
    March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm (4 weeks ago)

That is a really powerful quote and so needed today

5. Ais
    March 14, 2021 at 11:08 am (4 weeks ago)

Amelie (my little tortie) often sits or lies down beside me and exudes an incredible calm that melts my anxiety. Throw in a sunbeam and she closes her eyes and is the image of meditation, sometimes gently moving the tip of her tail up and down. I don’t know what she is thinking, it reminds me of gentle waves lapping a beach, but I want what she has in those moments, and I push the world away and join into her meditation.

6. Lee
    March 14, 2021 at 9:03 am (4 weeks ago)

Needed this lovely reminder today- thank you for the meditation link too!

7. Janine
    March 14, 2021 at 5:41 am (4 weeks ago)

I like this quote. Reading has helped me escape my thoughts and stress.