As this pandemic drags on, the big and small losses we’ve all experienced keep mounting, and even the most positive a among us can get tired of always looking for the silver lining. But that’s precisely why it’s more important than ever before that we don’t lose sight of life’s small pleasures.
Here’s a short list of some of my little pleasures:
- Watching Allegra sleep in a sun puddle.
- Lying down next to Allegra and taking a nap in that same sun puddle.
- Trying a new recipe and having it come out perfectly.
- Getting lost in a good book.
- Discovering a new series for binge watching.
- A perfect cup of coffee.
What are some of yours? Share them in an comment!