Sponsored guest post by MyThreeCats.com
Your home is a place for self-expression, a place where every item tells a story, and a place where you’re free to express every aspect of your personality and unique style. We believe your cat’s lounger shouldn’t be an exception, after all, our cats are a significant part of who we are.
These decor-friendly orthopedic cat loungers are pieces of fine furniture. They’re made with high-quality foam and virgin polyester fiber fill. Not only do they last longer, they also evenly distribute and balance a cat’s weight to relieve stress on joints and muscles for better sleep & better health.
Therapeutic benefits for your cat
• Soft to the touch, Duraflex fabric is safe and comfortable
• Relieves stress on joints and muscles
• Evenly distributes and balances your cat’s weight for ultimate comfort
• Raised design with 2” legs provide off-the-floor draft-free comfort
• Two sizes – choose the one that is best for your cat
Exceptional durability and safety
These cat loungers are a long term investment.
• Cushion covers are easily removable and machine washable (pillow cores are encased in a separate lining).
• Also easy to just wipe clean, fabric is stain resistant.
• No PFA’s – no chemical stain treatments. Duraflex fabric is safe for everyone.
• Exceptional durability – constructed to withstand years of wear, cleaning and every day messes.
• Anti-slip pads help keep the lounger in place and won’t scuff floors.
• Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
All five models are available from MyThreeCats.com.
Soho Milo Orthopedic Cat Bed
Metro Orthopedic Cat Lounger
Mid-Century Modern Orthopedic Cat Bed/Chaise
Soho Roma Orthopedic Cat Bed
Mid-Century Modern Orthopedic Cat Lounger
*FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, which means that I was compensated to feature this content. Regardless of payment received, you will only see products or services featured on this site that I believe are of interest to our readers.