Sunday Quotes: Darkness and Light

cat-dark-light

It’s hard these days to not sink into despair at the state of the world, but focusing on gloom and doom scenarios has never helped anyone and only makes things worse. We may not be able to control much, but we can control our thoughts, so why not choose light-filled, positive thoughts?

I’m not suggesting that you turn a blind eye to reality, but holding the vision of a brighter and better future for the world seems to me to be a much better use of the power of our thoughts than focusing on all the negativity in the world.

Once you improve your thoughts, your whole energy will start to shift, and you may just become the light the world so desperately needs.

Will you join me in holding a vision of a happier, kinder and more compassionate future?

contribute banner ad

7 Comments on Sunday Quotes: Darkness and Light

1. Eleanor Skibo
    October 11, 2020 at 11:01 pm (2 weeks ago)

All of us have light, and there needs to be darkness, so as, to see the sparks of light all of us put off. Just like the stars and the moon, we need darkness to admire the twinkling stars and the glowing moon. Even the darkest person can put off light, if they begin to change. When all is at its darkest and everything seems lost; the light enters in bringing about change.

2. Georgia
    October 11, 2020 at 9:28 pm (2 weeks ago)

Beautiful! I’ll join you!

3. Timmy Tomcat
    October 11, 2020 at 2:08 pm (2 weeks ago)

It sure is the time to keep looking at the light. It is hard for some to understand that the light is always there even in the dark. There is no separation

4. Ais
    October 11, 2020 at 11:15 am (2 weeks ago)

Thank you for sharing this post:) So very true!

5. Janine
    October 11, 2020 at 6:55 am (2 weeks ago)

This post reminds me of the movie we watched the other night, The Secret: Dare to Dream. It focused on positive thinking. I’m trying hard to to do it instead of always looking at the negative that I usually do.

October 11, 2020 at 10:25 am (2 weeks ago)

I have that on my list of movies to watch, the trailer looked good!

• Janine
        October 12, 2020 at 6:44 am (2 weeks ago)

It was really good. I would even watch it again.