All New and Updated Product Guide

conscious-cat-product-guide

We first launched our product guide three years ago, and have kept it updated since, but it was starting to look pretty dated, and it was time for a face lift. Allegra and I  have worked very hard on updating this guide for the past couple of weeks, and Allegra made sure I included all of her favorites.

Our guide features all of the best products for cats and cat lovers. From cat furniture, scratching posts, beds and toys to food dishes, fountains and litter boxes, you’ll find everything you need to keep your feline family members happy. We hope that the new format makes it easier and more fun to navigate the guide.

We’ll continue to update this guide frequently, and we hope you bookmark it and come back to visit anytime you need something for your feline family members.

Every product in the guide is something we’ve either used ourselves or would use ourselves. We only recommend products that meet our rigorous standards.

We hope you enjoy browsing through the guide. If you would like to suggest a product that we should add, please email us!

Click here to view The Conscious Cat Product Guide

Please note: Even though we tested this on every conceivable platform, and everything worked purrfectly, some users are reporting issues with loading images and links. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible!

8 Comments on All New and Updated Product Guide

1. Toni
    September 4, 2020 at 9:13 am (2 weeks ago)

So nice to have these great cat products compiled in one place.
    My (Abby’s) favorite cat bowl is the Moda. I’ve looked for another one and can’t seem to find them.

September 4, 2020 at 9:42 am (2 weeks ago)

I couldn’t find them anymore, either, Toni. 🙁

2. Cheryl Kotecki
    September 4, 2020 at 8:26 am (2 weeks ago)

It’s not just Janine’s computer – I can’t load photos and the links are not working on the toys or scratchers pages – tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge browsers. (Oddly, I can see the trees and condos.)

September 4, 2020 at 9:18 am (2 weeks ago)

Can you tell my which browser version you’re using so I can troubleshoot, Cheryl? I tested it on everything and it works fine for me.

3. Janine
    September 4, 2020 at 7:06 am (2 weeks ago)

You did a wonderful job on the update. The pages look great. I don’t know if it’s my computer or what, but the pictures for the cat trees and condos and toys aren’t loading pictures.

September 4, 2020 at 9:20 am (2 weeks ago)

Can you let me know which browser and version you’re using, Janine?

• Janine
        September 4, 2020 at 1:44 pm (2 weeks ago)

Thank you for fixing it. I saw your email before I saw this. In case you till need it, I use Firefox.

4. Kim
    September 4, 2020 at 7:01 am (2 weeks ago)

You can definitely tell a lot of work went into this. Well done ladies, I love that there’s a guide that I can 100% trust.