Super Soft Premium Cat Blankets

Ruby-blanket

This post contains affiliate links*

You’d think a blanket is a blanket, but when I came across these super soft premium pet blankets on Amazon, I realized that some blankets are most definitely softer than others. These blankets are not only super soft, they’re an incredible value.

cat-blankets

Made from 100% polyester, these blankets feel like velvet. They’re machine washable and dryable. They come in four different sizes in packs of three, ranging from small to extra large, and in 17 different colors/patterns. I got the star pattern in both the small and large sizes.

star-blanket

You can see in the photo at the top of this post how I used two of the large blankets to transform our Katris Nest into a soft bed for Ruby. She used to use the lounge as a “launch pad” to stalk her toys, but sadly, she doesn’t have much energy these days and doesn’t play much anymore. The transformed lounge has become one of her favorite napping spots.

I used the smaller blankets to line a couple of other cat beds to make them even softer. The blankets have also made giving sub-Q fluids more comfortable for Ruby by providing extra padding on my already padded Reiki table where she gets her fluids every other day.

I’ve washed the blankets several times and they’ve held up well so far.

The blankets are available from Amazon.

buy-from-amazon-blue

*The Conscious Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

11 Comments on Super Soft Premium Cat Blankets

1. Susan Zigrossi
    December 20, 2019 at 8:08 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hi Ingrid… I’m sorry to bother you. Is there a way I can have my last name taken off my two posts? Also…if I should post again how do I not have it show up again? And can this comment not get posted? Thank you.

• Susan
      December 21, 2019 at 4:27 pm (4 weeks ago)

I’m sorry…I think I figured out what I did. Thank you.

2. Stephanie B
    December 19, 2019 at 8:32 pm (1 month ago)

I looked at these what a great price for 3. I have them in my list for future purchase.

3. Deb
    December 10, 2019 at 9:11 am (1 month ago)

Cute blanket. I found similar super SOFT throw blankets on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond. They love them. In fact, so do I!!

4. Janine
    December 10, 2019 at 8:21 am (1 month ago)

These do look like nice blankets. I have little blankets all around my house for my girls. But there is one (the one I use on the couch for myself) that is super soft and Miss Lulu loves it. She kneads on it while we watch tv at night. It’s sad to hear Ruby doesn’t have the energy to play anymore, but I am glad she has a comfy place to lay and a great momma to love and take care of her.

December 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm (1 month ago)

She’s slowed down quite a bit, Janine, but she’s still enjoying life.

5. Feral cats' videos
    December 10, 2019 at 5:21 am (1 month ago)

Ruby is a beautiful cat, and her beauty is accentuated by the colorful background of the blanket.

Cats love soft things to sleep on. Enjoy you nap, Ruby. Your sleeping time is longer than awake time, sleepyhead.

Black cats. Gotta love them.

December 10, 2019 at 9:12 am (1 month ago)

Actually, Ruby is a tortoiseshell 🙂

• Susan Zigrossi
      December 20, 2019 at 7:36 am (4 weeks ago)

Ingrid…I first want to say so sorry to hear about Ruby. So glad she’s still enjoying life.

I have a question about the packaging for the blankets. I bought a pack and they came in a zip lock bag. Is that the normal packaging for this product? I just worry that maybe they were a return item instead of new. My concern is from a safety health standpoint. Thank you.

December 20, 2019 at 9:44 am (4 weeks ago)

Mine came in a zip lock bag, too. Quite a few textile products from China come that way. I washed them before the first use (I do that with all textiles, whether it’s for my cats or for me.)

• Susan Zigrossi
          December 20, 2019 at 11:57 am (4 weeks ago)

Ok…that’s good. Thanks so much for your reply.