Padded Cat Shelves

padded-cat-shelf-double

This post contains affiliate links*

For cats who like to be up high, cat shelves are a great way to provide vertical space without adding a big bulky cat tree to a room. My only problem with a lot of cat shelves is that they’re not very soft. When I came across these padded shelves from 4MyPetShop on Etsy, I just had to share them with you.

The shelves come in a few variations: single shelf, wave shelf, and double wave. They are handmade to order.

padded-cat-shelf

The base of the shelf is made of metal, so they’re going to be nice and sturdy. I love that the metal part is entirely invisible – it’s covered by the cushion on the top and coated with fabric on the bottom.

padded-cat-shelf

The cushion is made of polyurethane foam covered in a case made out of thick soft material. The case has a zipper, so it can be removed and washed. The cushion attaches to the base with strong velcro strips. Cushions come in several beautiful colors.

For more information and to purchase, please visit 4MyPetShop on Etsy.

*FTC Disclosure: The Conscious Cat is a participant in Etsy’s affiliate program. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links,
we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

6 Comments on Padded Cat Shelves

1. Stephanie B
    January 21, 2019 at 10:19 pm (4 months ago)

When I click through the link doesn’t work, when I search exactly how you have it, etsy cannot find the shop

January 22, 2019 at 6:14 am (4 months ago)

I’m not sure why the link is not working for you, Stephanie, both links work for me. Try this one: http://bit.ly/4MyPetShop

January 17, 2019 at 6:53 pm (4 months ago)

Those look so nice.

3. darlene
    January 17, 2019 at 7:34 am (4 months ago)

I like that Idea I live in a housing community I don’t know if they will say anything.

4. Cheri Collins
    January 17, 2019 at 1:53 am (4 months ago)

I like the look of these shelves — have ordered one. I have a “go up” cat who is always looking up to try to find a way to go up, up and up. I’ve created all the vertical space I can with cat trees. I was already wondering about shelves on the walls, tho I will need a good carpenter to put them up on the walls of my very old apartment building (over 100 years). This shelf looks so comfortable, it seemed like a good start. Thanks for calling them to my attention.

January 17, 2019 at 6:21 am (4 months ago)

Let me know how your cats like them, Cheri!