One Day Only: Free Download of Adventures in Veterinary Medicine

Adventures_in_Veterinary_Medicine

I’m delighted to be able to offer you my newest book, Adventures in Veterinary Medicine:What Working in Veterinary Hospitals Taught Me About Life, Love, and Myself as a free download for Kindle. If you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry. You can download a free reading app to read this and other Kindle books on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone.

The book offers a unique look at what really goes on in a veterinary hospital through the eyes of a former veterinary hospital manager, aka, yours truly. The book provides insight into what makes veterinary medicine such a rewarding profession through a series of stories about some of the pets I connected with during my twelve years working in the field.

Praise for Adventures in Veterinary Medicine

From Dr. Marty Becker, “America’s Veterinarian” and resident veterinarian for “The Dr. Oz Show:”

“As a ‘veteran veterinarian’ with more than 30 years in practice, I found myself nodding in recognition throughout Ingrid King’s heartwarming book. Take a look behind the scenes at my beloved profession, and the people and pets who make veterinary medicine a rewarding adventure. You won’t regret it, I promise.”

From Patrick Mahaney, VMD, owner and president of California Pet Acupuncture and Wellness and writer/blogger:

“In reading Ingrid King’s Adventures in Veterinary Medicine, I was taken back to the feeling of excitement experienced when I first worked as a technician during my college years. From learning the initial approach to a fractious cat to the inevitable frustrations associated with being part of a professional care giving team, I’ve been there too.  It’s refreshing to feel such resonance with an author who has dedicated herself to the betterment of animal health and welfare in veterinary practice and in her media career.”

FREE Download!
Today, October 28, 2014 only!

Click here to download
Adventures in Veterinary Medicine

8 Comments on One Day Only: Free Download of Adventures in Veterinary Medicine

1. Gay
    October 29, 2014 at 2:08 am (5 years ago)

Was very sad to learn that Australian users cannot download the free book

October 29, 2014 at 6:18 am (5 years ago)

I’m sorry, Gay! Unfortunately, I have no control over the countries where Amazon makes the free download available.

2. Judy
    October 28, 2014 at 8:20 pm (5 years ago)

What a generous offer. I have the Kindle app on my iPad but having trouble downloading the book. Until what time are you offering the free download today? And the time zone? Thanks so much.

October 28, 2014 at 8:30 pm (5 years ago)

The free offer is good until midnight Pacific time today.

• Judy
        October 28, 2014 at 9:18 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you, Ingrid! I will try again to download the book.

3. TulsiG
    October 28, 2014 at 2:11 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you, Ingrid! This looks like something I’d really enjoy. I tried reading to my cat Loupy the other day while we were lazing in the sun (finally cooler weather in AZ), and he suddenly extended his leg and paw toward me as if to say…well, I’m not sure…either, “You don’t say!” or “Stop! Please just stop!”. I’m going to try reading this download to my brood and see if it will produce a more definitely favorable response! 🙂

4. Ellen Pilch
    October 28, 2014 at 11:41 am (5 years ago)

Thank you –I just ordered it for my android tablet 🙂

5. Connie Ventimiglia
    October 28, 2014 at 11:03 am (5 years ago)

Thanks for free kindle download Ingrid. I am looking forward to reading it.
    All the best to you.