Three top feline behaviorists have teamed up together for a video contest that is designed to showcase cat guardians’ stories about their relationships with their cats. Pam Johnson-Bennett of Cat Behavior Associates, Marilyn Krieger (The Cat Coach) and Steve Dale want to hear your cat’s story.
They want to know how your cat came into your life, what behavior challenges he/she faced and how you changed the behavior using positive, force-free, humane methods. Did these behavior changes enrich the life of your cat and yourself? If so, they want to hear from you.
Here are some of the things they’re interested in:
- Did your cat hate your other cat and now they sleep together?
- Was kitty once terrified of visitors and is now a social butterfly?
- Did your cat hate her carrier and now she happily goes in it?
- Have you made great strides in getting your cat to trust you?
- Has your cat finally made peace with the litter box?
- Have you been able to turn your stressed kitty into a calm kitty?
The contest runs from March 1 through March 31, 2013. Winners will be voted on by the public and will receive a $150 pre-paid VISA gift card, an autographed copy of Think Like a Cat by Pam Johnson-Bennett, an autographed copy of Naughty No More by Marilyn Krieger, and the e-book Good Cat by Steve Dale.
For more information about the contest and complete entry rules, please visit My Cat’s Story Video Contest.
Will you be sharing your cat’s story?