dealing with happiness overflow. – Monica Edwards
Two weeks ago, we tried to answer the question “what is happiness?” At that time, Ruby got to share her definition. Today, it’s Allegra’s turn.
In Allegra’s World, happiness is:
- Sleeping on top of the cable box. What a fabulous invention, and how thoughtful of Mom to provide it for me.
- Sleeping on my sunny window perch (do you see a theme here).
- Breakfast, dinner, treats – I love all forms of food. And cheese! I love it when Mom shares a piece of cheese with me!
- Snuggling up against Mom in bed at night.
- Stalking my sister. She’s so silly and falls for it every time.
- Spring play! My springs are my favorite toy right now.
Some of you already shared your definition of happiness on Ruby’s post two weeks ago. We’d love to hear more of them – just reading through your comments makes me happy!