Hi everyone, it’s Ruby! I have a big job: I’m Mom’s office assistant. Allegra helps, too, but I’m the one who sits in Mom’s lap most of the time while she’s working, so even though Allegra and I came up with this job description for office cats together, I get to present it to you.
Description: Feline Office Assistant
Feline Office Assistant Job Purpose: Assist human in
maintaining hindering office operations by receiving and distributing communications laying on important papers; maintaining batting around supplies and sitting on equipment, paying particular attention to this thing called “mouse;” picking-up and delivering items (which means batting them to the furthest corner of the office); serving customers, training the human to serve.
Feline Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Take care of correspondence by typing when human is not watching – this is also known as feline editing.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels – this is especially important when it comes to food supplies. Alert human before supplies run out completely!
- Placing and expediting orders using a square piece of plastic the human usually keeps in her wallet.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance. This involves ensuring equal distribution of cat hair to all pieces of equipment. Monitoring equipment operation – especially important when it comes to printers. It is helpful to assist the paper by pulling it out with paws or mouth.
- Maintain office schedule, ensuring adequate time for naps and play.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. This means reading the blogs of your cat friends, and watching YouTube videos of cute cats.
organization’shuman’s reputation by accomplishing new and different requestsaccepting ownership for any and all accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Previous office experience a plus, but really, the only requirements are cuteness and the ability to distract your human.
Do your kitties qualify for this important position?