Join me for a New York City Christmas

New York City Christmas

There’s nothing better than New York City at Christmas time. I love New York at any time of the year, but during the holidays, the city takes on a magic that you just can’t find anywhere else in the world. And this year, I get to be a part of the magic that is New York at Christmas time: I’ll be the guest of digital artist Deborah Julian at her booth at the Columbus Circle Holiday Market on December 19 from 1 to 8pm.

cat christmas card

The Christmas card above is just one of the many beautiful pieces Deborah sells at her booth. You can also find ornaments, magnets, art prints, keepsake boxes, and more. Deborah is known for cat art, pictures of New York and street photography, and she will also be selling her new book, Travels with George: New York, a Cat’s Eye Adventure in the big city. Look for a full review of the book here on The Conscious Cat this Friday.

Join me at this wonderful holiday market and get all your holiday shopping done in one place. I’ll only be at the market for this one day, but Deborah will be there daily from November 28 through December 24.

The Columbus Circle Holiday Market is located right off Central Park and Columbus Circle, and is internationaly known as one of the most elegant and beautiful holiday markets in the city.

I’ll be selling and signing copies of Purrs of Wisdom and Buckley’s Story.

If you’re not able to come to this or any of my other events, but would still like a personalized and autographed copy of Purrs of Wisdom, send me an e-mail. The cost for a personalized and autographed copies is $16.90 for a single copy, which includes shipping and handling. If you order multiple copies, the shipping cost will be slightly higher And if you’d like the book gift-wrapped, I’ll do that for you at no additional charge. I can ship directly to the recipient.

You can purchase Deborah’s art in her Etsy shop.

I’ll leave you with a video of one of my favorite contemporary Christmas songs, which inspired the post title: A New York City Christmas by Rob Thomas. Enjoy!

httpv://youtu.be/X2-vMdNk7fw

8 Comments on Join me for a New York City Christmas

1. Fisher
    December 13, 2012 at 10:40 am (6 years ago)

I loved your post! The song is so beautiful. New York City the greatest city in the world. Some day I will be there for Christmas!

December 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm (6 years ago)

I hope you can go some day, Fisher. It’s such a fantastic experience.

2. MaxtheQuiltCat
    December 11, 2012 at 3:28 pm (6 years ago)

What a wonderful event. Enjoy yourselves…..

Have a great day.

hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

December 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks, guys!

3. caren gittleman
    December 11, 2012 at 8:08 am (6 years ago)

How INCREDIBLY EXCITING THIS IS GOING TO BE!!! Ohhhh how I wish I could go to meet you both!! This is sooooo exciting!!
    Now, when I don’t read the review Friday….you know why, I am going to be reviewing it too and you know my policy! 🙂
    You and Deborah are going to have a most delightful time and I hope you sell TONS OF BOOKS!
    xoxoxo

December 11, 2012 at 9:57 am (6 years ago)

I wish you could be there, Caren – that would be so much fun!

4. Deborah Julian Cat Art DeborahJulian.etsy.com
    December 11, 2012 at 6:34 am (6 years ago)

Ingrid, we are really looking forward to having you with us for the book signing on the 19th! I look forward to meeting other Conscious Cat readers. What a great opportunity to connect with other cat lovers.

The Holiday Market is such a fun place- full of wonderful shops, lots of unique, hand made items, and great food. Can’t wait to see you on the 19th!

December 11, 2012 at 6:38 am (6 years ago)

I can’t wait, Debbie!