Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving
from
Allegra, Ruby and Ingrid

I try to be thankful year round, but I do spend a little extra time on Thanksgiving to really reflect on what I’m thankful for. Of course, Allegra and Ruby top the list – and I shared the rest of my Thanksgiving ABC on Sunday.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

We’re celebrating Thanksgiving on The Conscious Cat Facebook page, too: post photos of your Thanksgiving kitties, and tell us why you’re thankful for them.

13 Comments on Happy Thanksgiving 2012

1. Texas, a cat in New York
    November 22, 2012 at 11:16 pm (7 years ago)

I am a bit little late… I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Thank you for your bloggie!
    Allegra and Ruby look very cute 🙂
    Purrs

2. Ingrid
    November 22, 2012 at 7:50 pm (7 years ago)

Thank you for all the wonderful Thanksgiving wishes! We’re thankful for all of you!

3. Alexandria
    November 22, 2012 at 7:46 pm (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for all the information that you post on your blog and we enjoy reading about Allegra and Ruby’s adventures! And those hats are just fabulous!

4. Deb Barnes - Zee and
    November 22, 2012 at 4:51 pm (7 years ago)

Aww!! So sweet! We are thankful that we are kitties, so we don’t have to do yardwork all day long like the humans had to today… LOL!! We are very grateful for friends like you and wish you a wonderful day!!

5. MaxtheQuiltCat
    November 22, 2012 at 2:20 pm (7 years ago)

What a wonderful photo… Love it.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving…

Thankful for you as our friends…

hugs, Max, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

6. Bernadette
    November 22, 2012 at 11:25 am (7 years ago)

We are thankful for a beautiful sunny morning, bowls full of good food, creative work to photograph and share with others, a trail mom can ride her bike on and do her creative thing while we nap on the soft bed upstairs, more bowls of good food, a nice evening together, and all the kitties who came before us who taught our mom what kitties love best–we are so lucky! Mom said she’s “cooking on Saturday”, so we have that to be thankful for too!

Happy Thanksgiving to Ruby, Allegra and Ingrid!

7. Bopeeps
    November 22, 2012 at 11:10 am (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving, Ingrid, Allegra, and Ruby.

I’m thankful for my Creator, my girls,family that is still here,my home,job and car. So many things.

Hope you enjoy your day and love that picture 🙂

Diana, Lucy, and lil’ Rikki

8. toni / rctees
    November 22, 2012 at 10:13 am (7 years ago)

I’m thankful for you Ingrid, and your wonderful, inspiring, knowledge filled, cat loving post!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Allegra and Ruby from myself, Mark and Abby : )

9. Jenny | Floppycats.com
    November 22, 2012 at 9:53 am (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving to you! We are thankful for your blog and the wonderful insight you provide!

10. Caren Gittleman
    November 22, 2012 at 8:18 am (7 years ago)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! We are thankful for soooooooooooo much…too much to list, but we are SUPER THANKFUL for ALL OF YOU!
    xoxoxo

11. Marg
    November 22, 2012 at 8:40 am (7 years ago)

We are very thankful for lots and lots but mainly for all the food we get and the roofs over our heads. We are also so thankful for our Blogger friends and that sure does include you Allegra and Ruby. We are reading Mom’s new book right now and it is wonderful. Hope all of you have a wonderful day.

12. maru
    November 22, 2012 at 7:29 am (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving for you… the three of you.

13. Raine
    November 22, 2012 at 6:50 am (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving from Kim, Barkerman, Indiana, Blazie, Lillia and Abraham!!!