I am very careful when it comes to recommending food for your cats. Unless I either have personal experience with a diet, or have thoroughly researched one, I’m not comfortable making recommendations. I like what I feed Allegra and Ruby, and I won’t use them as product testers for testing diets or treats whose claims I can’t verify. However, I can take a close look at diets I haven’t tried and evaluate them based on my criteria for what constitutes a species-appropriate diet for cats.
My first criteria is always that a feline diet must be completely grain-free, and it must be canned or raw. Nature’s Logic’s canned and raw products meet that requirement. All the nutrients in their formulas are said to come from whole foods or 100% natural ingredients. Whole foods provide cats with an abundance of naturally-occurring nutrients: proteins, vitamins, minerals, fiber, probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants, co-factors, phytonutrients, and more.
The company says their foods do not contain chemically-synthesized vitamins, minerals or other trace nutrients routinely added to other pet food. This ensures that your cat is not exposed to the potential toxicities associated with these man-made substances. Nature’s Logic canned cat food is made from nutrient-dense muscle and organ meat. Vitamins and minerals are derived from concentrates of select fruits and vegetables, highly-digestible natural eggshell calcium, and animal plasma. The grain-free formula contains no gluten, wheat, corn, rice, soy, or potatoes.
Here’s your chance to try Nature’s Logic 100% natural raw or canned cat food for your cat AND donate 2 cases of Nature’s Logic food to your favorite shelter or rescue group. The winner will receive vouchers for the food of their choice. The two cases of canned cat food will be sent directly to the shelter chosen by the winner.
Please read the entry rules for this giveaway carefully – entries not following these rules will be eliminated from the final drawing.
To enter this giveaway:
1. Visit the Nature’s Logic website and tell me in a comment which food you’d like to receive for your cat. Your choices are:
- one 3lb bag of Raw Frozen Diet (please specify protein source) or
- nine 5.5 oz. cans of any of the canned feline diets (please specify protein source)
2. In the same comment, tell me which shelter you’d like to donate the two cases of canned food to. Please provide a link to the shelter’s website.
3. For an additional chance to win, share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and post the link in a separate comment.
Visit the Nature’s Logic website or Facebook page for more information about their products.
This giveaway ends Tuesday, April 17.