Happy Valentine’s Day 2012

Valentines-Day-cats-cute

Happy Valentine’s Day
Love and Purrs,
Allegra, Ruby and Ingrid

How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day with your cats?

About.com Readers Choice awards

***Last day to nominate us***

If you love our site, please click on the image above to nominate us for
“Best Website About Cats”

14 Comments on Happy Valentine’s Day 2012

1. Ingrid
    February 14, 2012 at 6:42 pm (8 years ago)

Thank you for all the Valentine’s wishes! I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

2. Deb Barnes - Zee and
    February 14, 2012 at 6:23 pm (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day you sweet and beautiful girls!!! Much love to your human too!!

3. Caren Gittleman
    February 14, 2012 at 4:54 pm (8 years ago)

Hi Ruby and Allegra!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TORTIE GIRLS EVER!!

Mom and Dad just got home from visiting family in Florida today but Mom wanted to be SURE that I got a chance to wish the most beautiful girls EVER a HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!

Much Love from Cody!

4. Anna
    February 14, 2012 at 4:14 pm (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day, you beautiful girls!!!!!

5. Chris Davis
    February 14, 2012 at 12:59 pm (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day to you all, from me and the kitties!

6. Marilia
    February 14, 2012 at 12:28 pm (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine´s Day!

7. Stacie
    February 14, 2012 at 9:26 am (8 years ago)

This is my sister Oreo and my ( my name is Stella) first Valentine with our “mom”. She gave us Yogurt and special cat milk this morning with our breakfast and she said she is going to give us extra of love and attention because she loves us so much. We wish every a happy Valentines Day… we are!!!

8. maru
    February 14, 2012 at 7:52 am (8 years ago)

Have a lovely day… the three of you.

9. Sammy, One Spoiled Cat
    February 14, 2012 at 7:07 am (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too Miss Ingrid, Ruby and Allegra! I gave my parents Valentine’s Day cards this morning and for the rest of the day, Mom is going to let me follow her around and hop up in her lap every time she sits down! Woweeee……MY kind of celebration!

Kitty Hugs,
    Sammy

10. Deborah Julian
    February 14, 2012 at 7:48 am (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s Day to Ingrid, Allegra & Ruby! We are celebrating the day in our household with special treats. Poached chicken for my cats and red velvet cupcakes my my husband and me. I am working at home today so will have lots of time for my cats–my favorite way to spend the day!

11. Marg
    February 14, 2012 at 7:41 am (8 years ago)

Happy Valentine’s day to you two too and to your great human too. You look so pretty in all those hearts. Big hugs to all of you.

12. Spunky Doodle
    February 14, 2012 at 6:18 am (8 years ago)

We get special treats today, some extra play time and great quiet nap time through the day because both our humans go off to work–yeah! The house is all ours!