Allegra will be on Pawsitively Pets Radio

Allegra-cat-face-close-up-tortoiseshell

Well, sort of, anyway! On Thurday, January 19, Sandy Robins is hosting a special edition of her popular radio show Pawsitively Pets. Sandy’s only guest for this episode will be renowned animal communicator Dr. Monica Diedrich. She will be giving live readings for pet owners. And Allegra will be one of the animals she’ll “talk to.”

I was asked to submit a photo and questions for Allegra ahead of time, but I, or rather, Allegra, will have an opportunity on the show to respond. So tune in at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific time tomorrow, Thursday, January 19, to hear what Allegra has to say to Dr. Monica! Click here to listen to the live broadcast.

Monica-Diedrich-animal-communicator-pet-psychic

Dr. Monica Diedrich has been featured on many radio and television shows connecting animals and their owners. Dr. Diedrich knew she could hear animals speak ever since she was eight years old. She holds the degree of Doctor of Metaphysics and is an ordained minister. Studying Eastern traditions developed her understanding of how humans, animals and nature are all interconnected, as well as showing her the importance of attaining healing at all three levels — physically, emotionally and spiritually. She is the author of a number of books about animal communication.For more information about Dr. Diedrich, please visit her website.

Sandy-Robins-pet-expert

Sandy Robins is an award-winning multi-media pet lifestyle expert and author. She documents the wonderful relationship that we have with our pets highlighting trends and innovative ideas as they happen. Her award-winning work is visible on many of the country’s leading Internet pet platforms such as Today.com and MSNBC.com. She is also a regular contributor, columnist and blogger for multiple national petcentric publications such as Dog Fancy, Cat Fancy, Modern Dog and Fido Friendly. Sandy’s latest book, For The Love Cats is available now. For more information about Sandy, please visit her website.

10 Comments on Allegra will be on Pawsitively Pets Radio

1. Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz
    January 20, 2012 at 2:23 pm (8 years ago)

Ingrid,

I was wondering if Dr Monica was getting all your torties, past and present, confused, hahameow. I know I have trouble telling them apart sometimes 🙂

I had a friend who has 3 of my cats tell me that she thinks Brighton is Bo reincarnated and that when Dr M said Bo is in the house and greets the other cats etc, she thinks that reinforces her thoughts that way.

January 20, 2012 at 2:30 pm (8 years ago)

Sometimes, I can’t tell them apart, Teri :-)!

2. Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz
    January 19, 2012 at 10:19 pm (8 years ago)

Ingrid, thank you for your comment on my blog and I so enjoyed listening to everyone talk of their pets and the questions they asked…and I knew your cat’s loved the Cat-a-Pole and your answer that the crunchy sound might seem like a squeak to them!

And yes, I think Dr Monica was very accurate in at least how I perceive the influence Bo continues to have on me…and how he was close to Sammy and thought of him often…every other cat in my house was born after Bo died, so yes…he would know Sammy and feel a connection there…

I am glad I was able to be involved in this and all because of your post about the upcoming show. Thank you!

January 20, 2012 at 6:37 am (8 years ago)

I’m glad it was a good experience for you, Teri. I was so touched by what Dr. Monica said about your Bo – I think she (or Sandy, I can’t remember who said it) was right, that applied to many of us who’ve lost a soul cat.

I felt that Dr. Monica was only about 50% accurate with Allegra. She definitely had the Cat-a-Pole right, but she was a little off the mark with the details in some of the other answers. We had fun, though, and Allegra now thinks she’s a budding radio star and expects to be treated like a diva.

3. Gracey, The Tiniest Tiger
    January 19, 2012 at 7:07 am (8 years ago)

I put this on my calendar! I hope I don’t get any distractions during the show.!!

4. Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom101)
    January 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm (8 years ago)

Make sure Allegra is sitting nearby, she may want to say something verbally 😉 We’ll be working but will it be recorded for later broadcast.

January 18, 2012 at 12:41 pm (8 years ago)

You never know, Layla! I’m sure she’ll have lots to say one way or the other.

5. caren gittleman
    January 18, 2012 at 11:12 am (8 years ago)

That is soooooooooooooooo cool!!! I will be at the Dog Show tomorrow (if I am feeling well, my kidney stones are acting up) so I won’t be able to listen (show starts at noon)….post a link for us if they give you a copy of the show!

Hope you have fun!

January 18, 2012 at 12:40 pm (8 years ago)

Will do, Caren. I hope you feel better!

6. Esme
    January 18, 2012 at 11:09 am (8 years ago)

Yeah for Allegra-we are going to tune in.