Christmas Cat Photos

christmas-cat-photos

It’s been looking a lot like Christmas on our Facebook page lately, as many of our friends have been posting photos of their Christmas kitties. Take a little break from your holiday preparations and enjoy these beautiful photos – and please share your Christmas kitties on our page as well! (If you’re reading this in your email program, you may need to click on the post title to view the images directly on our website.)

Conscious Cat friend Sharon has not just one, but two beautiful live ornaments on her tree:

Pretty Annabelle Bottoms graces Conscious Cat friend Becky’s tree:

Conscious Cat friend Lu Tina also has one of these gorgeous ornaments:

Beautiful Meesah, who belongs to Conscious Cat friend Maryann, is waiting for Santa:

Of course, Allegra and Ruby are also celebrating the holidays on our page. Ruby is getting into the spirit by watching sentimental Hallmark Channel Christmas movies:

Allegra helping me with gift wrapping inspired this image:

I hope you and your kitties are having a wonderful holiday season!

8 Comments on Christmas Cat Photos

December 22, 2016 at 9:07 am (5 months ago)

Those are wonderful photos. Made me smile.

• janet
      December 22, 2016 at 12:17 pm (5 months ago)

love all the photos of Christmas cat. Add to dictionary my tortie of 7 yrs doesn’t allow me to do decorations, she can destroy as fast as I try to put them up..

2. Janine
    December 22, 2016 at 9:02 am (5 months ago)

I always enjoy seeing the cute and silly Christmas cat pictures.

3. Ann Seeber
    December 22, 2016 at 6:12 am (5 months ago)

Merry Christmas, Ingrid. I’m sad that no matter where I go; website, email or Facebook I cannot see your Christmas kitty pictures. πŸ™

December 22, 2016 at 6:23 am (5 months ago)

That’s odd, Ann – try a different browser, and give the images time to load, they are a bit slow loading since they’re embedded from Facebook. Merry Christmas to you, too!

• Ann Seeber
        December 23, 2016 at 5:40 am (5 months ago)

Ah, success! Beautiful photos! I discovered it was my Disconnect Ad Blocker that was the problem. I posted a photo of my babies on your Facebook page yesterday. Enjoy the Season!

December 23, 2016 at 6:40 am (5 months ago)

Ah, that explains it! I saw the photo of your babies, they’re beautiful!