Kitty Cat Condos: The New Wave of Cat Furniture

kitty-cat-condos

This post is sponsored by Kitty Cat Condos*

I first saw Kitty Cat Condos at Global Pet Expo in Orlando in March. These stunning cat condos were hard to miss, even in an exhibit hall the size of five football fields filled with pet products. Created by Robert Lang, a cat lover from Australia who refused to buy low quality and unappealing cat furniture, these unique Kitty Cat Walls are custom built to create an indoor paradise for your feline family members.

“I wanted our two cats to be happy and comfortable,” said Robert. Max, a one-year-old tuxedo cat who was one of a litter of five kittens who Lang found outside his office along with their mother, and Sammy, a five-year-old Ragdoll, are treasured family members. They go to work with Lang every day, and serve as models for his products.

kitty-cat-condos

Each Kitty Cat Wall is custom built, and comes in a range of custom sizes and colors. The wall can be tailored to suit your existing décor and color preferences. The products are handcrafted to the highest standard and offer superior durability. I was impressed with the condos on display at Global – they were extremely well made, sturdy, and every part of the design is done with the cat’s comfort and safety in mind.

kitty-cat-condos

Despite their size, Kitty Cat Walls are designed to blend seamlessly into your home. And best of all: they ship fully assembled!

Kitty Cat Condo’s newest offering includes a “cattaman.” This ottoman can serve as foot rest or coffee table for the humans in the household, and resting place and playhouse for the cats.

kitty-cat-condos

Kitty Cat Walls are an indoor sanctuary, kitty jungle gym, entertainment center and playground all in one fantastic package. For more information, and to order your own custom Kitty Cat wall or Cattaman, please visit http://www.kittycat.condos/

*FTC Disclosure: I received these products for review at no charge. I also received a fee to feature these products. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. Or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion.

15 Comments on Kitty Cat Condos: The New Wave of Cat Furniture

1. Sharon
    December 6, 2016 at 8:01 pm (6 months ago)

Very nice, they’re super cool looking and my kitties would love them. I’ll be watching for the pricing information.

• Robert Lang
      December 7, 2016 at 6:53 pm (6 months ago)

We have a catalog available if you enquire through our website

2. Theresa L
    December 6, 2016 at 5:45 pm (6 months ago)

What beautiful kitty condos! My kitties would love it! Time to save up money and figure out a perfect place to put it. I need to get rid of some human furniture so I have space for all the feline furniture!

• Robert
      December 7, 2016 at 2:24 pm (6 months ago)

We have a catalogue available to send through our website site

3. Ayleyaell
    December 6, 2016 at 2:28 pm (6 months ago)

What I’d like to know and what wasn’t clear from the website was the range in prices of the Ottoman and some of the Illustrated condos. Also is he physically located in Australia which I imagine would be prohibitive for me in terms of shipping price for a fully assembled unit. The designs are fantastic and my two feline indoor Hooligans would love any of his creations!

December 6, 2016 at 2:42 pm (6 months ago)

They just opened a showroom in Las Vegas, Ayleyaell. I’ll ask Robert to chime in on pricing.

• Robert
        December 6, 2016 at 4:06 pm (6 months ago)

We will have a full pricing and description up before end of today

4. Lyn
    December 6, 2016 at 1:05 pm (6 months ago)

They’re gorgeous. The concern I have is whether or not fire retardant or other chemicals are in the carpet fabric. After having a hyperthyroid episode with my cat and told that the chemicals are the primary cause, I check the source of everything.

• Robert
      December 6, 2016 at 4:03 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Lyn
      I’m Robert lang the design and builder of the cat walls and cataman the carpet is made by Shaw Carpet in Dalton Georgia the carpet we use is the same type that is used in most American homes the body is made from 17 mm thick plywood made in the USA
      I will check with the carpet manufacturer and see what it consists of and get back to you
      Thank you very for you comments my boys love there walls and cataman to

5. Janine
    December 6, 2016 at 9:15 am (6 months ago)

These are cool kitty condos

6. Michelle Mccracken
    December 6, 2016 at 9:08 am (6 months ago)

I would love one of these! I have one that is in very bad shape.

7. Raine
    December 6, 2016 at 8:26 am (6 months ago)

These are so much fun, I especially love the Cattaman. With seven kitties who love their tree and perches this would be a dream to get them a large one, I’m slightly jealous lol, it’s like the ultimate kid’s fort you dreamed of when you were little. Fully assembled too. Pawsome.

8. Patricia
    December 6, 2016 at 4:18 am (6 months ago)

These look really nice.

9. Debi
    December 6, 2016 at 1:17 am (6 months ago)

Wow, these are fantastic!

10. safepethaven
    December 6, 2016 at 1:12 am (6 months ago)

If only I had a place to accommodate such things!