Jackson-Galaxy-my-cat-from-hell-casting

Jackson Galaxy hasn’t met a cat he couldn’t help, as he’s proven for seven seasons on Animal Planet’s popular show, My Cat From Hell. If you’re at your wit’s end with your challenging felines, here’s your chance to apply for personal help from Jackson. The show is also looking for hero cats and cat guardians.

How to apply to be on My Cat From Hell

To apply, go to mycatfromhell.castingcrane.com.

You will be asked to submit pictures and videos. If you are selected for the show, you must be available for a total of three full weekdays spread out over a 4-5 week period during the date ranges below:

Oct. 10 – Dec. 16, 2016
Jan. 2 – Feb. 10, 2017

The show is casting nationwide this time.

Hero cats and cat guardians

Animal Planet is also looking for uplifting stories of cats and their guardians. Has your cat overcome incredible odds? Have you done something super cool for cats that will inspire others? Do you have a compelling, unique story related to cats, cat adoptions or cat rescues?

Visit herocats.castingcrane.com to apply to share your positive cat story with the world.

Will you be submitting an application for your cat?

SE banner formulas for cats Allegra 25 off

13 Comments on Does Your Cat Need Help From Jackson Galaxy? Now Casting Season 8 of My Cat From Hell

1. laurel
    February 23, 2017 at 5:48 pm (4 weeks ago)

I love watching Jackson’s show and the results he gets are amazing! I don’t have a cat from hell but I think my cat has some issues to address that would make him happier. Toby is 8 now and we got him when he was 4. He seems to have separation anxiety, especially when we just step outside for a few minutes (but he might have anxiety all the time we are at work, I may need to get a camera to confirm) We come in and find him yowling and mounting a stuffed animal toy, holding a lanyard in his mouth. He is very focused and turns in circles while on the toy. The lanyard came with him and he is very protective of it and he NEEDS to know where it is at all times. Once I put it in my pocket for a week and he read me the riot act when he got it again. I just want him to be happy and would love to ask how I can help him cope with his issues.

2. Tina
    February 17, 2017 at 6:28 pm (1 month ago)

Regarding being available for three full weekdays is that just for the casting call or the show? And where? I’d love to see if he could help my little girl, Miley.

3. breanna
    January 3, 2017 at 2:12 am (3 months ago)

I got my cat monster about 2 years ago I was feeding his mom and sibling untill thay left him under my trailer I love him dearly I just can’t deal with it anymore first he started tearing up the carpet and I sprayed some stuff down for that and it’s not working and now I lifted up my sheets off my bed today because it smells like cat piss in my room and I find about 15 Circles of pissed on my mattress I don’t know what to do I don’t have money to take him to the vet because I’m 15 my mom won’t drive me to the vet unless I have money to take him and she won’t let me get a job so it doesn’t make sense tonight he’s having to sleep in the bathroom because I don’t want him peeing on anything else I put everything where he cannot reach it except for his food water his litter box and a toy while I was in the bathroom for about 7 minutes my dad came and put him in my room when I came in here to check on him I smell cat pee fresh cat pee he has peed on about all of my pillows except for one and a new jacket I had just gotten about a month ago he hides when company comes over and he hides from me now all he does is sleep in my parents room I’m having to sleep on the floor tonight because my bed I’m getting a new mattress in my room tomorrow I just don’t know what to do if he starts to do it again which he most likely will

January 3, 2017 at 6:27 am (3 months ago)

You need to take your cat to the vet, Breanna.

4. Alberta thomas
    October 15, 2016 at 12:43 pm (5 months ago)

We adopted our Lola a year ago.I have 2 litter boxes in different areas in the house. She poos in her boxes, but urinated on downstairs landing.I had just had her checked by my vet. No problem.I’ve moved a box to where she is urinating. I at loss we love this kitty 5 years old,this is the only problem,and we already replaced carpet $1500 worth.

5. Chenelle
    September 26, 2016 at 8:14 am (6 months ago)

Love the show. I watch for pointers that I can use with my Misty. I have had many cat’s over the yrs, and seen different personalities. The last kitten I got was Misty, (Queen of the Nile). And she is the queen. She kinda like a dog. I got her @ 8wks. She had a litter of 4 when she turned 1. All were rehomed except one, Pharaoh. So I kept him. He LOVES him mom. And she loved him and our 2 small dogs. But now she is hissing at them all, when they aren’t even near her or paying attention to her. She walks in and just hisses and charges them. Weird thing is I tried to separate her and her sons food, but they still eat with each other. When shestone she swats him. Why is she acting this way all of the sudden? Now AL the animals see her and they run away, except for Pharaoh, he still just try to love her and play, but she wants no parts. And now she has charged at me but stops when she gets close enough and I don’t move. I stand my ground. I have always had convos with her, and she knows what I’m saying. What can I do to help her stop her attitude? Other than that she’s just a normal sweet loving and affectionate cat when she chooses to be.

• Chenelle
        September 26, 2016 at 8:57 am (6 months ago)

Thank you Ingrid, I am definitely going to try these techniques and see what works. Hopefully she will get back to her self again.

6. Karen
    September 17, 2016 at 7:02 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Jackson, we just applied, Fred Morris was born in LA and then moved to New Jersey where he worked got to know chipmunks; there he met a bad and a good vet, but now he’s very scared of vets, and doesn’t like staying inside as an indoor cat. So he’s biting and attacking us. Please help!

7. Jacqueline Clouse
    August 6, 2016 at 12:01 am (8 months ago)

I have been watching the show trying to get tips on how to get my almost 2 year old cat and my twins 15 week old kittens to get along. Jr and Zena (the twins ) love to follow Rusty around , but Rusty just hisses at them

8. debbie
    August 1, 2016 at 8:10 am (8 months ago)

I luv watching his show n how he’s able to catify n understand cat’s behavior n how to solve problems within the home. Keep up the good work Mr. Jackson Galazy the Cat-Daddy.

9. Janine
    August 1, 2016 at 6:54 am (8 months ago)

I always enjoy seeing how he transforms cats’ personalities and behavior problems.