Ruby’s Reflections: My 2nd Adoption Anniversary

Ruby_adoption_anniversary

Hi, everyone, it’s Ruby! Today is a very special day for me: two years ago today, my mom brought me home! What an amazing two years it’s been.

Ruby_adoption_anniversary

Look how tiny I was!

Ruby_Ingrid_King_The Conscious Cat

Here I am with Mom on my first day home. I love how happy she looks!

Ruby_Adoption_Anniversary

Here I am with my sistert Allegra on my first day. She wasn’t sure about me at first, but by the end of that first day, she was pretty happy to have a playmate!

Mom said we’ll have a special celebration today. I hope it involves lots of treats!

17 Comments on Ruby’s Reflections: My 2nd Adoption Anniversary

1. Jobi and Fisher
    April 17, 2013 at 11:15 pm (5 years ago)

Happy anniversary! Looks like lots of love and happiness for you all.

April 17, 2013 at 6:49 pm (5 years ago)

Happy 2nd Adoption Anniversary Ruby. You sure have grown into a really pretty kitty.

3. Nancy Blue Moon
    April 17, 2013 at 5:22 pm (5 years ago)

It’s always a happy day when a new kitty comes home..Have a great time with Mom & Allegra!

4. Bernadette
    April 17, 2013 at 3:24 pm (5 years ago)

Happy homecoming, Ruby! Hope your mom and sister got you lots of treats!

5. The Island Cats
    April 17, 2013 at 2:37 pm (5 years ago)

Happy Gotcha Day, Ruby! We hope you get a ton of treats!!

6. Tami Amburn
    April 17, 2013 at 1:44 pm (5 years ago)

Congrats Ruby…..hope you get some good treats and love!
    Have a great day

7. Bopeeps
    April 17, 2013 at 1:28 pm (5 years ago)

Happy anniversary Ruby. I know you are very loved. Have a fun day.

Diana, Lucy, and lil’ Rikki

8. Lynda
    April 17, 2013 at 10:34 am (5 years ago)

Happy Anniversary, Ruby! My how time flies. Enjoy your celebration with your mom and Allegra. You guys are a great, happy family!

9. Marg
    April 17, 2013 at 10:03 am (5 years ago)

Ruby, we cannot believe it has been two years since you came. We remember that day so well. Time does fly.We are so glad that you picked that great Mom of yours. Happy Adoption day. We know you will get lots of extra treats. Take care.

10. Bobbi Hahn
    April 17, 2013 at 9:33 am (5 years ago)

Congratulations, Ruby – I can’t believe it’s already been two years! And what a lucky kitty you are, to be in such a loving home with Mom and Allegra. Best wishes for all kinds of wonderful things on your very special day!

11. Texas, a cat in New York
    April 17, 2013 at 9:11 am (5 years ago)

Happy Anniversary Ruby!
    Hope you have lots of treats and cuddles with Mom on this special day!
    Lots of purrs

12. Laura K
    April 17, 2013 at 8:54 am (5 years ago)

Happy Gotcha day Ruby (that’s what we call it in our house!)!!! We celebrate that day too with treats & sometimes extra chicken or turkey! Last year we even had a 1st Birthday party for our Bessie Lou!

13. Caren Gittleman
    April 17, 2013 at 8:03 am (5 years ago)

Oh Ruby!!!! How precious and sweet you look with your Mom! You STILL are precious and sweet! We are certain that your Mom has one CATABULOUS day planned for you! Enjoy precious girl and HAPPY HAPPY ADOPTION ANNIVERSARY!!!!
    Love, Caren & Cody

14. Lisa
    April 17, 2013 at 6:57 am (5 years ago)

Happy anniversary, Ruby!

15. Sammy
    April 17, 2013 at 6:35 am (5 years ago)

Happy “Home-a-versary” Ruby! You lucky girl – two years ago your Mom brought you home and you and Allegra have been bestest buddies ever since. I’m so happy that YOU are happy!

Enjoy your special day………
    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

16. Raine
    April 17, 2013 at 2:24 am (5 years ago)

Happy Anniversary Ruby! We all hope you have a wonderful day, you look adorable in your pictures-and even more beautiful today.

17. Mary Beth Randall
    April 17, 2013 at 1:41 am (5 years ago)

Hi Ruby, I am so happy you are with a mama that really loves you so much. It does my heart good to hear of animals that are in good loving homes. Tom and I have a cat named Saul who would tell you that we rescued him from the big outside world and brought him into our home and have loved him despite the many health issues he has had in his short 8 months of life so far. He looks forward to being 1 in August so seeing you celebrating 2 years with your family is fantastic. Lots of kitty hugs to you from a fellow cat lover.