Honest Scrap Award

Honest_Scrap

I’m delighted and honored that The Conscious Cat received the Honest Scrap Award from Mason Canyon, the author of the wonderful blog Thoughts in Progress.  The award is given to “bloggers who put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.”   For more about the award, and the amazing company I’m in, please visit today’s post on Mason’s blog.

The award came with two “conditions: ” that the recipient post 10 interesting things about themselves, and that the the award can be passed on to other blogs.

So, here are 10 things about myself – you be the judge of whether they’re interesting or not:

1.   I can’t imagine a world without cats.
2.   I was born in Germany.
3.   Walking is my favorite exercise.
4.   I like hard rock and heavy metal.
5.   I’m an introvert.
6.   I don’t like negative people.
7.   I love to eat out.
8.   I’m very intuitive.
9.   I love New York City.
10. I love being a published author.

Now to pass this award on – I’m passing it on to the following blogs who never fail to delight and inspire me:

The Boomer Muse
Conversations with Eva
Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Dawn Kairns and Maggie the Dog

The Healing Art of Pet Parenthood
The Daily Tail
Catnip Connection

The Creative Cat
Veterinary Wisdom Cafe
Sharon’s Garden of Book Reviews

I’m not attaching any conditions to the award – enjoy, and feel free to pass it on if you wish!

16 Comments on Honest Scrap Award

1. Ingrid
    January 4, 2010 at 9:21 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks, Dana, and you’re welcome!

2. Dana
    January 4, 2010 at 1:00 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks so much for including us Ingrid. Congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

3. Ingrid
    January 2, 2010 at 8:02 am (7 years ago)

Thanks, Laura – and you’re welcome!

4. Layla Morgan Wilde
    January 2, 2010 at 12:04 am (7 years ago)

Congrats Ingrid and thanks for sharing more about you. Your blog is educational catnip for us cat lovers.

I’m honored you’ve nominated my blog: the Boomer Muse! This a great start to the new year!

5. Ingrid
    January 1, 2010 at 9:47 pm (7 years ago)

You’re welcome, Wendy, and thank you! I need to get back into my walking routine after the holidays.

6. Literary Feline
    January 1, 2010 at 7:54 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks so much, Ingrid! And congratulations to you. You’re definitely deserving of this award. Walking is my favorite form of exercise too, although I really should do more of it. 🙂

7. Ingrid
    January 1, 2010 at 3:14 pm (7 years ago)

You’re welcome, Daniela!

8. Daniela Caride
    January 1, 2010 at 2:06 pm (7 years ago)

Thank you so much for giving http://www.TheDailyTail.com this award, Ingrid. I’m a big fan of The Conscious Cat, and I’m looking forward to check your other favorite web sites.

That is such a wonderful idea!

9. Ingrid
    January 1, 2010 at 12:30 pm (7 years ago)

You’re right about the hard rock thing, Elizabeth – I definitely wouldn’t have guessed that of you, either.

10. Ingrid
    December 31, 2009 at 8:00 pm (7 years ago)

Thank you, Bernadette – especially for the lovely New Year’s wishes. Happy New Year to you, too – may it be a year of joy, happiness and magic!

11. animalartist
    December 31, 2009 at 7:49 pm (7 years ago)

Congratulations, Ingrid! It’s such an honor to be singled out for such a personal award as this. And thanks for mentioning my blog! I hope you and Amber have a wonderful new year celebration, and that Buckley’s memory spreads far and wide in 2010.

12. Ingrid
    December 31, 2009 at 6:25 pm (7 years ago)

Thank you again, Mason! I hope you’ll enjoy some of the blogs on my list.

You’re welcome, Tammy! Happy New Year to you!

13. Tammy
    December 31, 2009 at 11:40 am (7 years ago)

Congrats Ingrid! We haven’t received a blog award before – I’ll post it on our blog next week and share some things about us authors over at Vet Wisdom Cafe!

Happy new year!

14. Mason Canyon
    December 31, 2009 at 11:16 am (7 years ago)

Thank you for the kind words and mention Ingrid. I love your 10 things about yourself and they are interesting. I look forward to checking out the links you provided. It’s always fun to find new blogs to visit.
    Hope the New Year brings you much happiness, success, and good health.